best currier uk to oz ?

Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

robandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura about
Default best currier uk to oz ?

Hi all
hopefully start to be more active on this site ive been viewing and reading for a long time and now just in the process of doing tra and because of the dead line I need to get my application to my agent in oz quick and safe anyone got any recommendations and which curriers not to use cheers
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: best currier uk to oz ?

Originally Posted by robandkath
Hi all
hopefully start to be more active on this site ive been viewing and reading for a long time and now just in the process of doing tra and because of the dead line I need to get my application to my agent in oz quick and safe anyone got any recommendations and which curriers not to use cheers
Interparcel! They use DHL but are half the price! Lots of people on here have used them. We did for visa and they were fine.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:16 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

I used interparcel for my TRA got to them within 4 days. as previously stated they use DHL but are cheaper mine cost £20 and you can track it all the way
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

tayley is an unknown quantity at this point

Ditto
I used interparcel last week and it took 3 days from leaving UK until it was signed for in OZ
Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Hi all
If you use DHL ensure you track the parcel..... They didnt bother picking ours up.....
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Currier would be my local Indian Balti. Courier would be DHL.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:22 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
DHL !!!!!

No arguments, pay the extra and get them, you can track it from roundabout to roundabout virtually !

Steve
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

robandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura about

thanks all i think that decided cheers
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:49 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

thanks all i think that decided cheers

We used Interparcel for our TRA and out VISA application............tracked them all the way...........and even got the name of the person who signed for them.

Just waiting for our god damn CO.

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!:curse:
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Jojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really nice

Hi,

We used the Royal Mail International Signed For service and had no problems. My husband sent his TRA from the middle of a war zone via a military outpost!! It took about a week and you can still track it. We did the same for our visa application and again had no problems. Save yourself the cash!!!

Jo
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

I have used interparcel many times for stuff sold on ebay but was wondering how you would go about it with this for the tra,just measure they final package once all papers are enclosed and get a price that way or do you need to contact them.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:02 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Currier would be my local Indian Balti. Courier would be DHL.
Bugger...my joke was going to be similar!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:39 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brian.w
I have used interparcel many times for stuff sold on ebay but was wondering how you would go about it with this for the tra,just measure they final package once all papers are enclosed and get a price that way or do you need to contact them.
I just put the papers in an A4 jiffy bag and added about 1 cm to length and width and put 1cm thick (it was about that) and that went without a prob