bech in IT visa ends 24 april need help

Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

mehrish is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry bech in IT visa ends 24 april need help

hi all
i have done bachelors in information technology with software developement .my medical has been done by march.
i got my course completion letter by 7th nov.08 and my all other documents like police clearance,etc are ready.but only the requirement regarding reaching ielts exam i could not reach there as i got 7 bands in three moduals but evey time i get 5 or 5.5 in one of the modual as i gave ielts 4 times in melbourne.
now i dont want to leave australia and please give me some advice should i take another course or which visa subclass should i apply for please please give me some advice my visa is going to over byu 25th april,09 that means this month 25th.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bech in IT visa ends 24 april need help

Originally Posted by mehrish
hi all
i have done bachelors in information technology with software developement .my medical has been done by march.
i got my course completion letter by 7th nov.08 and my all other documents like police clearance,etc are ready.but only the requirement regarding reaching ielts exam i could not reach there as i got 7 bands in three moduals but evey time i get 5 or 5.5 in one of the modual as i gave ielts 4 times in melbourne.
now i dont want to leave australia and please give me some advice should i take another course or which visa subclass should i apply for please please give me some advice my visa is going to over byu 25th april,09 that means this month 25th.
In the other thread u said u are a IT engineer? and here u saying u applying for COOK?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602695

I am confused...
Old Apr 9th 2009, 5:26 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

It's nice when you can buy degrees on the internet
Old Apr 9th 2009, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Pietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nice

You won't get any visa, except the 457 visa,with a score of 4 in one of the IELTS parts, and even if you get the 457 you still need IELTS once you apply for residency.

EDIT: Sorry, I see it is an IELTS score of 5-5.5, and you took the exam 4 times. It doesn't change the point I made, I just wanted to acknowledge my mistake and save everybody some time before they start pointing it out.

Last edited by Pietie; Apr 9th 2009 at 5:31 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:53 pm
Just Joined

hi
this is mehrish malik and i am not sure who has posted this thred
i am a cook and not an it person
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:05 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

hi
this is mehrish malik and i am not sure who has posted this thred
i am a cook and not an it person
It was posted from your account, so it was most likely you who posted it.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: bech in IT visa ends 24 april need help

QUOTE=Dorothy;7468066]It was posted from your account, so it was most likely you who posted it.[/QUOTE]

Serious security breach it seems....
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by husaing
QUOTE=Dorothy;7468066]It was posted from your account, so it was most likely you who posted it.
Serious security breach it seems....[/QUOTE]

Hmm...Well I guess this is not a security breach....that guys is panicked and posting messages like this....I have seen so many messages from him...looks like he is in trouble...may be he should get some professional advice.!!!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

ROOMI786 is on a distinguished road

Australian unemployment jumps to 5-year high !!!!

READ THIS !!!!

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv...=49200924900PM
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Pietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nice

Originally Posted by ROOMI786
Australian unemployment jumps to 5-year high !!!!

READ THIS !!!!

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv...=49200924900PM
That's not good news! I hope it picks up again by next year.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pietie
That's not good news! I hope it picks up again by next year.
Well...yes...its a big worry....but yesterday we heard that in USA people clamiming unemployment benifits has dropped ...also a major bank has posted 3B $ profit....so looks like bottom of the recession is gone.....now recovery is on the way.....let's hope that in next few months things will ramp up!!!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:56 am
Just Joined

hi all
the post was by my room mate and his friend who were not sure that it was my login
sorry about that
i am still a cook and still stuck with vic sponsorship
and in need of your advise
mehrish
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:04 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by husaing
QUOTE=Dorothy;7468066]It was posted from your account, so it was most likely you who posted it.
Serious security breach it seems....
Not on this end it wasn't.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

hi all
the post was by my room mate and his friend who were not sure that it was my login
sorry about that
i am still a cook and still stuck with vic sponsorship
and in need of your advise
mehrish
Originally Posted by Dorothy
Not on this end it wasn't.
And I suggest your tell your "room mate and his friend " not to do it again or you my find yourself without an account at all. People trying to help posters often look at their posting history to clarify things - by confusing the issue you are not helping yourself.