Wikiposts

Barron's IELTS - Review pls

Old Jul 7th 2009, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

mission_australia has a brilliant futuremission_australia has a brilliant futuremission_australia has a brilliant futuremission_australia has a brilliant futuremission_australia has a brilliant futuremission_australia has a brilliant future
Question Barron's IELTS - Review pls

Hi All,

Please advice how is Barron's IELTS by Lin Loughleed (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076...pf_rd_i=507846

Is it sufficient to prepare for IELTS.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Barron's IELTS - Review pls

Hi

This is the one which I used and it came with a CD. I found that it did the trick and I passed. Good luck Nicky

Last edited by nbn8; Jul 8th 2009 at 12:10 am. Reason: more info
Old Jul 8th 2009, 12:11 am
BornToBeExpat

Nabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Barron's IELTS - Review pls

Originally Posted by mission_australia
Hi All,

Please advice how is Barron's IELTS by Lin Loughleed (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076...pf_rd_i=507846

Is it sufficient to prepare for IELTS.
Well me and my wife used it for our preparation. It seems quite a good book for IELTS. I passed with band 7.5 and my wife 6.

But we lived in UK for near 5 years and that helped a lot too.

Go for it if you have some command in english. It will make you familiar with the test pattern.

Good Luck!