for us.

Regards,
Mon.

Old Aug 31st 2004, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Badri

Hi Mon,

Just to put you out of your suspense I think Badri answered this on the other thread, applied April 2004 so not waiting any where near as long as you!! Think you're perfectly entitled to contact your C/O officer after all this time.
Best of luck
CK

PS: Badri - hope you don't mind me answering for you but wanted to put Mon out of her misery - cheers.
Old Aug 31st 2004, 12:24 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CK2B
Hi Mon,

Just to put you out of your suspense I think Badri answered this on the other thread, applied April 2004 so not waiting any where near as long as you!! Think you're perfectly entitled to contact your C/O officer after all this time.
Best of luck
CK

PS: Badri - hope you don't mind me answering for you but wanted to put Mon out of her misery - cheers.

I agree! Get on the phone to your case officer.... and...good luck!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 2:02 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Monica
Sorry to decipher you Badri. CRAZYboutOZ replied to my posting --
you're a Feb. 2003 applicant as well. I was wondering if you are and
maybe you can give some insight as to why the processing is so delayed
for us.

Regards,
Mon.
Hi Monica,

I agree with all the rest. since you have waited long enough if you can put down a decent mail to CO. Mostly the answer but it all depends on the CO. I would suggest to go for the phone in your case.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Badri