Wikiposts

Autistic Son

Old Mar 17th 2011, 2:33 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Autistic Son

Why are so many of the people who want to emigrate to Australia so xenophobic and bigoted
Old Mar 17th 2011, 2:34 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Why are so many of the people who want to emigrate to Australia so xenophobic and bigoted
Absolutely no idea! It actually boggles my mind.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by uk direct
HMMM REALLY, A UK REG SOCIAL WORKER, when and where did you last qualify/practice??! Im not going to tell you what I do but believe me im higher up that ladder than you! There is no Legislative duty to ensure cultural need outweighs any other duty on LA but I can tell you it certainly does and this positive discrimination is pushed by seniors/managers/head of services as LA do not want bad press or tribunal making them out to be discriminative to different cultures, this is their worst fear.

Can I also take this opportunity to speak directly to dorothy it is both ignorant and rude to refer to people as handicapped this terminology went out the same time as the ark
Actually dear I am still in the UK employed by a North West Council. Having qualified in 2000 and completing PG DIP 2006 & MA 2009. You are higher up the ladder than me, is that right, and you would know anything about my role or employment status how?

What you fear & your use of discriminatory methods in your role is a reflection of your own belief system not of the Government, individual councils or most ordinary people.

You really are a xenophobic bigot dear and if you think fleeing to Australia is going to get you away from your fears of immigrants you really need to look into this again. Australia has far more legal & illegal immigrants from all corners of the globe than you would find in the UK. God help any of your clients.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 6:28 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shellyj
Actually dear I am still in the UK employed by a North West Council. Having qualified in 2000 and completing PG DIP 2006 & MA 2009. You are higher up the ladder than me, is that right, and you would know anything about my role or employment status how?

What you fear & your use of discriminatory methods in your role is a reflection of your own belief system not of the Government, individual councils or most ordinary people.

You really are a xenophobic bigot dear and if you think fleeing to Australia is going to get you away from your fears of immigrants you really need to look into this again. Australia has far more legal & illegal immigrants from all corners of the globe than you would find in the UK. God help any of your clients.
Can you quit with the patronising 'dear'. We don't accept it from nations who consider it a normal form of address, we won't accept it from anyone else.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

HMMM REALLY, A UK REG SOCIAL WORKER, when and where did you last qualify/practice??! Im not going to tell you what I do but believe me im higher up that ladder than you! There is no Legislative duty to ensure cultural need outweighs any other duty on LA but I can tell you it certainly does and this positive discrimination is pushed by seniors/managers/head of services as LA do not want bad press or tribunal making them out to be discriminative to different cultures, this is their worst fear.
I do hope you dont think that it doesnt happen here? PC is the name of the game.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 5:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, if you want to carry on discussing immigration to the UK in this vein could you please go to the Take It Outside forum and do it there.

This thread either gets back on topic about the chances of an autistic child getting a visa, or it gets closed.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 4:53 am
Just Joined

uk direct is an unknown quantity at this point

So offensive to call someone xenophobic and bigoted really but who cares about your the opinion of people who spend their lives on forums talking so much rubbish. It seems even this would be better than being part of a pack of hungry dogs who are just waiting for a fight to .. how sad. Shellyj seems to know everything and is on so many threads its hard to believe someone is/has done so much hmm ... keep goggling my dear esp about the qualifications!

Anyone logging on to this site get yourself some proper advice as we now have from people who are qualified on these matters it seems you were all very wrong.

See ya
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 4:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shellyj

rubbish!
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 4:58 am
Just Joined

I also find your profile picture disgusting, do people know who he is?
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:01 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

I also find your profile picture disgusting, do people know who he is?
You seem to have a lot to say considering you were just complaining about people spending so much time on a forums 'talking rubbish'. You also seem to have missed Pollyana's message about keeping it on topic.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:03 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, uk direct, you didn't take post 36 on board.

Therefore I think it's best that this thread be closed.