Australian Values Statement

Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:32 am
Just Joined

mehi_gh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australian Values Statement

Dear all,

Today, my CO asked me to submit an Australian Values Statement for further processing, although I singed it which was included in the app forms(paper based), he asked it again.

But I could not find any special form for this reason(Australian Values Statement). Can anyone help me?
How should I submit an Australian Values Statement ??

THANKS
Old Sep 10th 2009, 8:09 am
Just Joined

mehi_gh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australian Values Statement

No Idea?
Old Sep 10th 2009, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mehi_gh
Dear all,

Today, my CO asked me to submit an Australian Values Statement for further processing, although I singed it which was included in the app forms(paper based), he asked it again.

But I could not find any special form for this reason(Australian Values Statement). Can anyone help me?
How should I submit an Australian Values Statement ??

THANKS

It is Form 1281, which you need to sign and send.

You can find the form here:

http://www.iom.int.vn/australia/doc/1281.pdf

Sometimes it happens when the CO ask for the same document again. As asked, sign and send it again.

Edited to add: Just noticed that you are a paper based applicant. I'm not sure where do you have to send it though

Last edited by ronan_in_Oz; Sep 10th 2009 at 9:06 am.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
It is Form 1281, which you need to sign and send.

You can find the form here:

http://www.iom.int.vn/australia/doc/1281.pdf

Sometimes it happens when the CO ask for the same document again. As asked, sign and send it again.

Edited to add: Just noticed that you are a paper based applicant. I'm not sure where do you have to send it though

Just found this out:

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm

If you lodged a paper application or you are unable to attach documents to the application online through the eVisa system they can be emailed to the department.

For online applications for a GSM subclass 885, 886, 887, 487 or 485 visa, contact the department using the following email address.
Email: [email protected]

For all other GSM visa applications, contact the department using the following email address.
Email: [email protected]

When your application has been assessed you will be advised of a further email address to use in providing documents. Please only send documents to that address.
Note: If you have emailed documents to the department you do not need to provide paper copies unless requested to do so.

All the best mate