Australian Hair Dressing Qualifications

Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

yoddha will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Australian Hair Dressing Qualifications

Hi Everyone...My wife is a Hair Dresser with 8 years work experience and planning to appear for a City & Guilds test in August. We have filed for Skilled 136 BN in Aug 2007. Still CO not assigned :curse:

>Which Diploma to Choose? Diploma or Advanced Hair Dresser Diploma ?
>What is the Australian Equivalent Qualification to qualify as a Hair Dresser in OZ? AFQ>>>Vis a Vis>>>IVQ

> Does the City & Guilds qualification strengthen our Visa Application plus add feather to her existing (non govt.) qualifications?

> Is City & Guilds recognized in Australia? Will it help her in future to land a job in OZ?

> I've also read in this Forum City & Guild is not Recognized in Oz and one has to repeat the course in Australia.

Too Many questions..Confused..Appreciate Assistance.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:58 pm
burleigh chick

holly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really nice
Default Re: Australian Hair Dressing Qualifications

Hi

Could you tell me where you are doing your city and guilds test and how much it cost?

Thanks