Australian embassy checking up???

Old Jun 30th 2004, 3:31 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Australian embassy checking up???

Yesterday the Australian Embassy called my wife's employers with reference to her skills assessment. They were asking a few questions and asked if it was ok to call back the following day which the managing director replied "not a problem".

Well, they have not called back like they said.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Not too sure why they called as we are currently getting her skills assessed by AIM and have not loged the visa application yet.

Rob

Last edited by Rob Morton-Jone; Jun 30th 2004 at 8:36 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2004, 8:38 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Australian embassy checking up???

I have heard that there has been an influx of dodgy applications to skills assesors hence the check up on the employer to confirm that it is a legit company from where the references origionated from.

Originally posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Yesterday the Australian Embassy called my wife's employers with reference to her skills assessment. They were asking a few questions and asked if it was ok to call back the following day which the managing director replied "not a problem".

Well, they have not called back like they said.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Not too sure why they called as we are currently getting her skills assessed by AIM and have not loged the visa application yet.

Rob