British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   August 2009 Applicant (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/august-2009-applicant-624261/)

mustafa_jaleel Apr 11th 2010 8:11 am

Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by tatoo (Post 8488575)
Hi Everyone,

When medical and PCC requested by CO, it is assumed that all verification of documents and Security Checks would be done. I believe Medical is the last step.....

Nope! there is nothing mentioned on DIAC related to when an event will occur, as far as I know and seen things in BE, verification of documents and Security Checks could be performed at any stage and at any point in time. And this is not related to Meds at all.

gmjally Apr 11th 2010 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by asadsherazi (Post 8486581)
HI Gmjally, what sort of changes u are talking about in ur last post?

I have submitted application for inclusion of a new member in my family..

tatoo Apr 12th 2010 3:09 am

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm

CSL applicants will be finalized in 15 months

ashfaq Apr 12th 2010 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by tatoo (Post 8490308)
http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm

CSL applicants will be finalized in 15 months

I think this time line is for LR countries not for HR countries. I think like that because of my previous experience....

tatoo Apr 13th 2010 12:44 am

before that CSL applicants finalized in 12 months

ashfaq Apr 13th 2010 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by tatoo (Post 8492665)
before that CSL applicants finalized in 12 months

I think it's a rough estimation given by the DIAC because my 12 months is going to be completed but still i am waiting my medicals and PCC request....

shafaqat309 Apr 13th 2010 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by ashfaq (Post 8494566)
I think it's a rough estimation given by the DIAC because my 12 months is going to be completed but still i am waiting my medicals and PCC request....

Are you on CSL?

ashfaq Apr 13th 2010 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 8494665)
Are you on CSL?

Yes I am on CSL from HR country as well and still waiting for medical and pcc request....

525252 Apr 13th 2010 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by ashfaq;

It is very bad :(
seems like no one from Pakistan is getting any visa :(

ashfaq Apr 13th 2010 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by 525252 (Post 8494825)
It is very bad :(
seems like no one from Pakistan is getting any visa :(

yes u r absolutely right..It's frustrating info but what can we say dear is the only thing that we should keep prey and watch when the things will move on for HR countries..

gmjally Apr 14th 2010 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by ashfaq (Post 8495009)
yes u r absolutely right..It's frustrating info but what can we say dear is the only thing that we should keep prey and watch when the things will move on for HR countries..

i got a chance to check other forums and observed that policy for assigning CO has been changed. Most applicants get CO soon but have to wait long time after that...
Earlier it was not like this.

So it may happen that CO is assigned and visa grant is left till internal/external checks are finalized.

Its my observation....

zhmajumder Apr 14th 2010 7:09 pm

Today I sent my PCC and Medical Receipt to my Agent to upload. I did these without CO's request. Let's see whether this can give some light in my application or not.

ashfaq Apr 14th 2010 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by gmjally (Post 8497576)
i got a chance to check other forums and observed that policy for assigning CO has been changed. Most applicants get CO soon but have to wait long time after that...
Earlier it was not like this.

So it may happen that CO is assigned and visa grant is left till internal/external checks are finalized.

Its my observation....

I don't think so because i observed that some applicants from LR countries got vise within 5 months while HR country applicants are waiting for than 8 months. So my observation is different from you. I think it is vary from country to country nothing else...hope for the best...

rise2shine Apr 15th 2010 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by ashfaq (Post 8497598)
I don't think so because i observed that some applicants from LR countries got vise within 5 months while HR country applicants are waiting for than 8 months. So my observation is different from you. I think it is vary from country to country nothing else...hope for the best...

hi friends
plz dont worry , its long time for waiting but definitely every one is going to get approval as there is minimal rejection and virtually every one genuine applicant is getting visa .

zhmajumder Apr 22nd 2010 4:44 am

It's long this thread kept quite. I have a news to share. I sent a mail to my CO recently and very next day he replied and update my document statuses and told me to keep patience as decision is pending due to some Intenal checking. He changed all my document status to Met from required except the Character assessment (which is still showing outstanding).
Thanks to my CO as he keep alive my hope.