Old Jun 21st 2009, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Marcman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2008 Applications

Gone quite here! Any more news?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 10:07 am
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Marcman
Gone quite here! Any more news?
I got my CO a few weeks ago. My meds are finalised and I've uploaded my PCCs from the UK. Just waiting to see when the next change takes place to my online status.

The funny thing is that even though our medicals are showing as all finalised and I've long since uploaded everything, on the document checklist page, everything still shows as required.

- CDM
Old Jun 21st 2009, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Cameron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CDM
The funny thing is that even though our medicals are showing as all finalised and I've long since uploaded everything, on the document checklist page, everything still shows as required.

- CDM
CDM,

same situation here. I got my CO middle of April, sent all required documents, meds finalised, documents received and already in their system (according with the PLE answer) but no change in online status. I think nobody was looking on our documents until now. I asked why my status is still "outstanding" for meds and "required" for PCC and Form 80, and the answer was: "For online lodged applications – online checklists do not automatically update. It will be updated when it is assessed by your case officer."
Old Jun 21st 2009, 11:07 am
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cameron
CDM,

same situation here. I got my CO middle of April, sent all required documents, meds finalised, documents received and already in their system (according with the PLE answer) but no change in online status. I think nobody was looking on our documents until now. I asked why my status is still "outstanding" for meds and "required" for PCC and Form 80, and the answer was: "For online lodged applications – online checklists do not automatically update. It will be updated when it is assessed by your case officer."
What's form 80?

- CDM
Old Jul 5th 2009, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

csutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nice

We got our visa on the 01/07 need to validate by may next year. Now to sell the house then off we go.
Good luck for everyone who is still waiting.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Marcman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by csutka71
We got our visa on the 01/07 need to validate by may next year. Now to sell the house then off we go.
Well done!

And good luck in the future!
Old Jul 5th 2009, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Wal74 will become famous soon enoughWal74 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by csutka71
Congratulations
Old Jul 6th 2009, 6:44 am
CDM
BE Enthusiast

Got our visa last week. It seems that a number of people here on BE got their visas at the same time.

- CDM
Old Jul 13th 2009, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

baneesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CDM
Got our visa last week. It seems that a number of people here on BE got their visas at the same time.

- CDM
Hi guys nice to know some of you got visa already . i applied 175 visa on 30 august 2008 co allocated on 30 april 2009 medical and pcc sent on 28 june 2009 waiting for some good news from them . do they need anymore checking employment and security something like that . i have not read any such experience from all you guys .was there any employment checking in your cases even a phone calls . i have not received any such news in my case when they will grant the visa will it take more time .i am from Kerala india
Old Jul 13th 2009, 1:30 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by baneesh
Hi guys nice to know some of you got visa already . i applied 175 visa on 30 august 2008 co allocated on 30 april 2009 medical and pcc sent on 28 june 2009 waiting for some good news from them . do they need anymore checking employment and security something like that . i have not read any such experience from all you guys .was there any employment checking in your cases even a phone calls . i have not received any such news in my case when they will grant the visa will it take more time .i am from Kerala india
In my case, the only time I ever heard back from my CO was when I got notification that a CO was initially assigned. That e-mail came with instructions to provide the medicals and PCCs. In fact, it wasn't from the CO himself, it was from as admin assistant on behalf of my CO.

I received no information from previous employers that any checks were carried out. That isn't to say there weren't any done, I just never heard anything.

The next thing I knew, I received an e-mail stating that I'd been granted my visa. Ultimately, I had no contact with my CO whatsoever. I did submit a query some days after uploading my PCCs asking if there was anything else I had to do but I got a response back a few days later saying that my application was under active consideration and that I would be notified if anything else were needed.

- CDM
Old Jul 13th 2009, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

885_applicant will become famous soon enough

Anyone got case officer/grant who are just on MODL and not on CSL ?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Cameron is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello August 2008 applicants!

Sorry for this delay but I just wake up from my drunk. Last Friday 10.07.2009 I got my visa, VE 175. Now, as timeline:

March 2008 - ideea to migrate to Australia come
April 2008 start preparation for IELTS
May 2008 IELTS pass
July 2008 Assessment of EngAust get it in 4 (four) days - Chemical Eng.
Aug 2008 Application send to DIAC in 05.08.2008.
Feb 2009 Informed DIAC about changing in circumstances (job and country)
April 2009 Medicals and PCC done in 06.04.2009
April 2009 I got CO in 23 April asking for Form 80 and PCC - Sent in 3 days.
July 2009 In 10 July 2009 I got my visa.
Nov 2009 Planing a trip for validation and make connections for job in AU.
Somewhere in spring 2010 final relocation.

Conclusion: application was smooth, no special request from DIAC, no employment check, all documents sent in time, visa receive as expected. All done by myself, no agent use. Can be even faster, but because of closing of financial year...you know...not so many visas for June.

Thank you to all this members of this forum. See all of you in OZ!

Best regards
Cameron
Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:12 am
Just Joined

baneesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CDM
In my case, the only time I ever heard back from my CO was when I got notification that a CO was initially assigned. That e-mail came with instructions to provide the medicals and PCCs. In fact, it wasn't from the CO himself, it was from as admin assistant on behalf of my CO.

I received no information from previous employers that any checks were carried out. That isn't to say there weren't any done, I just never heard anything.

The next thing I knew, I received an e-mail stating that I'd been granted my visa. Ultimately, I had no contact with my CO whatsoever. I did submit a query some days after uploading my PCCs asking if there was anything else I had to do but I got a response back a few days later saying that my application was under active consideration and that I would be notified if anything else were needed.

- CDM
I got an email from aspc today
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

We have received your medical results and are waiting for the
medicals for the rest of your family to come through from the
Health Operations Centre.

We are also waiting for the Police Clearance Certificates for you,
your wife and your mother and the Forms 80 for your wife and your
mother.

If you have sent these by post they may take a few weeks to reach
the processing region.
i sent my pcc and other documents on 26 June 2009 and the DLF the courier company sent me a message that they have delivered it on 29 June 2009 . Then why a message like this they have not received it yet. i have no idea
Old Jul 17th 2009, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

siddiqui.indian is an unknown quantity at this point

How many people out here are yet to get their VISA VE 175.

August 2008 applicants please reply.

Electrical Engineer (2125-11),
Paper Based application.

Visa application filed on 22 Aug 2008.
Co assigned 23 March 2009
Medicals and PCC sent by 02 April 2009.
Still no response.
Still waiting for an answer from the immi dept.

So i would like to know that how many people are out there like me....

Please....Please....Please....Please....Please.... Please....Please....Please....

Someone reply.....................

Myself from India(Hyderabad).....
Siddiqui.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Ryem78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Siddiqui,

You're lucky you have a case officer! We applied 2nd August, MODL CSL, LR country, Accountant and still no case officer...
When we applied we made a decision to book our flights for June as our agent assured us our case was cut and dry and we'd have a visa by December. Now we've rented out our flat, stored all our belongings, and we're holidaying in SE Asia until it comes through. Unfortunately the savings aren't limitless though and now we're trying to decide what to do... Fun fun fun!
Good luck - at least the visas seem to be coming through quicker now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.