Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 8th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi Lolylew

By the time you read this you may already be here (if your pc is packed up). Either way, hope you have a fab life in Perth. The temp is 37 degrees at the moment!

Take care and keep in touch x
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

rose1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there still any August 2007 applicants waiting for their 137 visas? I'm from HR country, CO allocated 23 October 2008, meds and pcc 28 November 2008, still waiting.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 9:39 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Happy New Year to you all.

I'm regularly checking in for news on house sales and visa grants so thought I would give you a quick update of where we are at.

Our house has still not sold so we have today booked our visa validation trip for mid February which will give us something to look forward to.

Lolylew - Wishing you a safe journey and Good Luck in your New Life Down Under.

Mary
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Happy New Year to you all.

I'm regularly checking in for news on house sales and visa grants so thought I would give you a quick update of where we are at.

Our house has still not sold so we have today booked our visa validation trip for mid February which will give us something to look forward to.

Lolylew - Wishing you a safe journey and Good Luck in your New Life Down Under.

Mary
Hi Mary

Happy New Year.....great news on the validation trip......I just commented on your status on facebook!!! Where are you heading for?
I'm sure you'll have a great time!!

Julie
xx
Old Jan 9th 2009, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

tota7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi thre!

Yes, I am still here, even without any info about CO. When in Aug 07 did you apply? I applied at the end of Aug. Hope the new priority order set by DIAC will give stni applicants the way soon!

Originally Posted by rose1
Are there still any August 2007 applicants waiting for their 137 visas? I'm from HR country, CO allocated 23 October 2008, meds and pcc 28 November 2008, still waiting.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

rose1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi tota7

I applied on the 1st August and I hope that all of us, 137 visa applicants get our visas soon. According to DIAC all SNTI applications will be allocated to case officers before they move to CSL. Wish you luck and stay in touch.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 6:53 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mottie
Hi Mary

Happy New Year.....great news on the validation trip......I just commented on your status on facebook!!! Where are you heading for?
I'm sure you'll have a great time!!

Julie
xx
Thanks Julie. We are off to Brisbane on 10th February.

Mary
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I don't believe that is accurate- must be a joke!
It's currently being advertised for £229,950 by Robinsons, think it was an admin error but wish i'd of seen it and put an offer in before they noticed!!
Old Jan 10th 2009, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

jatt_13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi All,

The August timeline spreadsheet is now up and running.

If you'd like to be added please Private Message or Email me with the following details (please don't leave details on this thread as I cannot guarantee to see them):

Username:
Headed for:
Type of Visa (added if SIR/MODL/STNI as appropriate):
Date application sent:
Did you use an agent:
Medicals - sent with application/booked:
Police Checks: Sent with application/Applied for:
Pre-Acknowledgement/acknowledgement date:

Good luck everyone

Love Karen xx
hello every one in this section, M too August 2007, how can i get this spread sheet?????? plz help
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by jatt_13
hello every one in this section, M too August 2007, how can i get this spread sheet?????? plz help

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Aug&year=07
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by jatt_13

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Aug&year=07
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

theni is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I am not able to update time line in the above link..
i got a additional document request (Educational qualification) from a CO.
Prior to this i have not receive CO allocated information.

Please let me know if any one got similar request from ASPC.

Thanks
Old Jan 12th 2009, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by theni
Hi there,

Thanks

you should be able to, i've just tried it and it works.
click on your username, enter your email, and you should be able to update.

once you've sent the info requested, it shouldn't be long before your visa grant. mine requested police checks which went missing somewhere along the line, and once sent it only took about 2 weeks and i had visa grant.
good luck.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by theni
Hi there,

Thanks
We didn't get any notifacation of a CO allocated, first we knew was when we got asked for a copy of two of my husbands payslips and one other personal document. After we forwarded them it only took three weeks until we got the visa.

Good luck, hope you hear something really soon.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:24 am
Just Joined

ie102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys , What is CO ....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.