Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Thanks for all your help guys!! It seems I can blow the little things completely out of proportion at the moment.... we got all this way and now I freak out about the silly small things!!!

I cannot imagine what I could do without you all.....
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
CONGRATS PAINTER MAN - ENJOY YOUR DRINK (S)!!

Lindsay - the flowers sound fab, I hope you'll post us a wedding pic on the web. Am I right in assuming you are renting your home - are you using an agent?

Caroline
Hi Caroline - yes we are using an agent - having little faith in them at the mo - was meant to put board up last week but still waiting - said somebody interested and they've sent them off with forms. Didn't want to leave it with family etc as not fair - and didn't want to risk it. Next door but 1 is let not through an agent and they've decided not to pay their rent! So the woman who owns it took a big beefy guy round!

Will you be using an agent? - ours are charging roughly 10% inc vat.

Will post a pic of wedding - am on facebook too - Lindsay Elizabeth Cutting - if you're on it too!

Had a bad nights sleep last night - too much to sort out Off for a dress fitting later!

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Congratulations on your visa painter man.

Lindsay - I know someone we have Pink Gerbera and Ivory Roses for their bouquet and they looked lovely. As Carolinemaria said please post us a picture after the wedding.

Mary
Thanks Mary - hopefully they will look o.k - will post a pic and as I said to Caroline am on facebook if you are too- Congrats on the visa again bet you're chuffed
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations painterman!

Really delighted for you!

GOT THE SHIPPERS IN AHHHHHHH!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by silverfrank
well done caroldyne.now how about sorting mum and dads visas out! by-the-way perhaps if you had spelt rey:correctly your PRAYERS would have been answered quicker!
Very funny dad!!!Finally learnt how to switch the pc on then?

Caroline
Old Jul 7th 2008, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU NEURONISIS & PAINTERMAN ON YOUR VISA GRANTS !!!!!

ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATIONS
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:40 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Why is there no news today?!

Just when we thought we were on the home straight, my car is playing up! We have now decided to get it serviced and sell it ASAP! So good knows what I'll be driving for the next few months- oh well from what I've seen over there I should forget my car snobbery and get used to it!

Love Vic x
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hello My Lovelies,

Neuronisis & Painter man CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!Relly pleased for you!

Well I have been to work today as I have some temp work for a few weeks, boring but hey ho its money we didn't think we would have.

Mum's surprise 70th went oK Paul and Anya didn't come as Anya wasn't feeling good when we were about to leave so we went on our own, (Bloody typical she was fine 15 minutes later) I was sooo gutted that Paul wasn't there to share in the celebrations and it spoilt it really for Jordan and I, I felt like my right arm was missing it gets a bit like that after nearly 22 years of marriage. Everyone was congratulating me on the visa etc, I sat there with tears in my eyes thinking this is possibly the last time of a get together like this with all my family, but it hasn't put me off at all, it just means Paul won't be saying goodbye to most of my rellies.

Dinner dash, How did it go today with J Nicky? if you want pm me.

Oh yeah our passports went to London on Friday and we hope to book our flights at the weekend, I would like to go on a different flight to Anya as she didn't fly well when we went to LA in November and I don't do sick!! She has suggested the same flight but away from each other.

Speak soon!!

Loads of Love Claire x

Hi Claire, are you not having a big leaving party with all your rellies?

We have been looking at loads of flight options, we have decided to go with emirates, direct from Glasgow to Perth!! They came in the cheapest for us! £1789, for 3 of us! Hoping to fly out the first week in September. Things are looking up on the house sale too, so thats the plan.

I know how you are feeling about the last time seeing people! My sister and bro n law are visiting jst now, from England, they go back home Sat, this will be the last time we see them. Saying goodbye is going to be just awfull.
I am jst an emotional wreck at the moment, think its just the fear of the unknown, its so scary but so exciting at the same time!!

speak soon luv deb.x
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

CONGRATS!!!!! to all who have recived their grants

And to all who are still waiting, DONT give up hope, You will be next!!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Hey Lion - you are SOOOOOOO good at lists - your mission in life is now to keep our list up to date on a daily basis.

I've emailed my agent twice to see if everything I gave her for the case officer is okay - and she hasn't replied !! Now I know that I can assume that she's not heard anything as to a visa grant - but surely she could let me know whether or not IN HER OPINION I have provided enough evidence (of work etc ???).

Have no computer access next week and am REALLY hoping that I'll get some news this week.

I had to have the stuff over to the CO by the 11th of this month - maybe she'll have a look at it on Thursday ???????

Sally - thanks for letting us know about the TFN - one less thing to have to think about just at the moment.

SilverFrank - welcome back !!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

WE GOT OUR VISA !!!!!!
CAN'T STOP SMILING !!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL STILL WAITING-IT WON'T BE LONG NOW
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
WE GOT OUR VISA !!!!!!
CAN'T STOP SMILING !!!!

Congratulations - its all go now...........

Lynn xx
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

WE GOT OUR VISA !!!!!!
CAN'T STOP SMILING !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

WE GOT OUR VISA !!!!!!
CAN'T STOP SMILING !!!!

WOO HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Been hoping to hear some good news!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Great news Sarah n Andy !!!!

Lion - get the list updated !!!!!!!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:41 am
Just Joined

montysidhu78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiger222
WOO HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Been hoping to hear some good news!!
dankate
Melbourne
Nix & Mike
the2ofus
Ryaner
sigourner
Lion38
hrubieszowianka
Jonah & Louise
Claretandblue
Dinner-dash
Gordon Brown PM
Waiting Kills
Hsherriff
Monty

I m in.... filled my case on 29th Aug 07 under BN 136 subclass.

been reading this thread for almost one year now..... really happy for all those who got the VISA.... and hope the same for rest of us.........guys we are all together........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.