Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 6th 2008, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

neuronisis is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Morning all, well checked my e-mails this morning and get in their............

We Got The VISA!!!

Absolutely shaking, well i was when trying to open the attached documents. The e-mail was in my junk mail!!!! Soon sorted that out.

Thanks for all your help guys, there's a lot of love in here

Good Luck To Everyone Else Today

I will have a spring in my step today....hmmm.....work should be a little easier....hehehehe.......Speak later.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:12 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by neuronisis

We Got The VISA!!!

Absolutely shaking, well i was when trying to open the attached documents. The e-mail was in my junk mail!!!! Soon sorted that out.

I will have a spring in my step today....hmmm.....work should be a little easier....hehehehe.......Speak later.
FANTASTIC!!! Who needs work when you have got a visa!!! Great news - first of many this week we hope!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've got everything crossed for many more to come !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

WaitingKills will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

[COLOR=Red]We Got The VISA!!!

positive thinking worked. You got the VISA Grant..........

Good on ya mate

(Aussi way of saying well done)
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:45 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ittakesages
FANTASTIC!!! Who needs work when you have got a visa!!! Great news - first of many this week we hope!

Woooooo. great news guys
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Waiting for the Golden Ticket"

dankate
Melbourne
Nix & Mike
the2ofus
Ryaner
Sarah n Andy
sigourner
Lion38
hrubieszowianka
Jonah & Louise
Claretandblue
Dinner-dash
painterman
Neuronisis
Gordon Brown PM
Waiting Kills
Hsherriff

Adding myself to the list. we still waiting on our CO
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Neurosis thats fantastic news makes us all feel good to.
Its great when someone gets their Visa it gives us all hope..
Have a wonderful day and take a half day then have lots champagen tonight and call in sick tomorrow

Good luck to all those waiting I am sure we will all hear soon.
Cograts to all those up the next step to happiness.

Fingers and legs all crossed for all of us waiting.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:06 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Congratulations Neuronisis and everyone else who got visa grants in the past week! Now you can really start to panic

Best of luck to everyone on the Still Waiting for the Golden Ticket List I truly hope you hear soon. It must be fierce frustrating watching everyone move on - but it really does happen fast when the visa is granted.

Our furniture is arriving on Thursday so have been really busy trying to secure accommodation etc - but I have been checking in on you all most nights.
Irish Gal
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Congratulations on getting your visa - great news!!

Leys hope its the first of many this week.

Enjoy your celebrations.

Colin
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

[SIZE=3]Morning all, well checked my e-mails this morning and get in their............

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=7]We Got The VISA!!!
:thumbsupSIZE][/COLOR

CONGRATS!!!!
Caroline
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:42 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone going to queensland. info on 1st home grant, just been sent from uncle,

http://www.osr.qld.gov.au/fhog/first...nt/index.shtml

http://emigratesunshinecoast.wordpre...facts-figures/

hope its useful

Last edited by dinner-dash; Jul 6th 2008 at 6:48 pm.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

We Got The VISA!!!

Congratulations guys, so pleased for you
and yeah work generally goes really well the day you get your visa, i strugle to remember what i did that day - apart from smile the whole length of it!!!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

We Got The VISA!!!

congratulations on your visa grant
now the fun really starts !
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

We Got The VISA!!!

You'll be beaming all week!! CONGRATULATIONS

Good Luck to everyone else.

We're going to speak to a financial advisor today about changing to a buy to let mortgage and then renting our house out for 12 months. I don't think we are going to sell as there are loads of houses not being sold in our village!! We could still be here in 18 months time! Sent passports off on Saturday.

Caroline x
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

We Got The VISA!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR GOLDEN TICKET GOOD LUCK.
shanaghys.x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.