Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

ahsenbajwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by ahsenbajwa
hey
hohw are ya eeyrone?? i applied for my Permanent residecy after completing my studies on 26th august 2007. Ive sent all my documents.. just wanted to know if anyone else is waiting on their decision.

Kindly help me!!!!!
hey again!
im leaving a msg again as i am not familiar with this website as yet.. as mentioned before i was a student here in sydney and i lodged my application on 26th august. can anyone help me finding how soon cud my decision arrivE?

kind regards
ahsen
PLS HELP!!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

:curse: annoyed now, decided to buy the sofa I really liked and bloody DIAC had other ideas. $2060 AUD= £895 disappeared from my credit card today!

Last edited by TMRE; Nov 18th 2007 at 11:40 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

woodview is an unknown quantity at this point

Am getting really fed up now. My money was taken on the 7th but I still have not had an ack. Anyone else in the same boat? Want to get my meds done asap so as not to delay things too much. I don't know why they don't ack first then take the money, at least you would be warned.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by woodview
Am getting really fed up now. My money was taken on the 7th but I still have not had an ack. Anyone else in the same boat? Want to get my meds done asap so as not to delay things too much. I don't know why they don't ack first then take the money, at least you would be warned.
Our email says we won't get full ack and file reference number for up to 12 weeks. Some July applicants only had a 3 week wait but there were so many more applications in August. If you are using and agent they will email you to say money has been taken if not it should go straight to you.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

carlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by woodview
My money was taken 31st October (first to post on this thread), but have had nothing since. Only hoping we go straight to full ack as some others have. DIAC do say if you are not set up for email you may not get a pre-ack. We use an agent who said they were set up for email correspondence, but who knows !

Anyway, we have just had xrays done and meds are in a week or so. Didn't want to cancel, so going ahead and hope we have something by the time they are sent off.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by TMRE
:curse: annoyed now, decided to buy the sofa I really liked and bloody DIAC had other ideas. $2060 AUD disappeared from my credit card today!
have to get the sofa on credit and pay it off when you are in the sunshine over the 4 years with interest free creditcongratulations on being skint

kathx
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

Our email says we won't get full ack and file reference number for up to 12 weeks. Some July applicants only had a 3 week wait but there were so many more applications in August. If you are using and agent they will email you to say money has been taken if not it should go straight to you.
my agent hasn't emailed me to let me know that the money has been debited so will give it a week or so as i too want to get my meds done asap
can you get the meds done and not have them sent off until you have a file number??
kathx

Last edited by kjc79; Nov 18th 2007 at 11:45 pm. Reason: thought of something
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY, Well done!!!..................and to everyone who now has a foot on the ladder, good luck to everyone else for tomorrow!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kjc79
have to get the sofa on credit and pay it off when you are in the sunshine over the 4 years with interest free creditcongratulations on being skint

kathx
Thanks I would do that but there is no chance of delivery before mid January. Oh course WE will be in OZ by then(pretty pretty please DIAC )
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:50 pm
sub
Forum Regular

sub will become famous soon enoughsub will become famous soon enough

my agent hasn't emailed me to let me know that the money has been debited so will give it a week or so as i too want to get my meds done asap
can you get the meds done and not have them sent off until you have a file number??
kathx
Hi Kath,
Thats exactly what I did!! Got meds done and cleared and Drs held onto everything til file no came through.
Regards
Susan

P.s. whereabouts in Adelaide you going? Thats where Im off
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

hello babyboo2101
just wondering if you have and where or where are you getting your medicals done?
want to book ours to feel like i'm doing something but don't want to send them witout a FN.

thankx
kathx
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

kathx
Send a couple of emails to them and see what they say. Thats what other half did, think it was 5 in the end as the computer kept saying email couldn't be sent We had quite a quick reply

Our xrays are booked for the 19/12 and meds on 20th. If we don't have file ref number by then the clinic will hold them until 20th January to add. If not we will just use the passport numbers.

Come on Kath's agent get a move on she has been waiting for too long :curse:
Old Nov 19th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sub
Hi Kath,
Thats exactly what I did!! Got meds done and cleared and Drs held onto everything til file no came through.
Regards
Susan

P.s. whereabouts in Adelaide you going? Thats where Im off

thanks for replying susan,
so they will hold onto them all until you give them a FN-thats good to know. with 2 adults and 2 kids could become the most expensive medicals in BE if they got lostand that would just be our luck!
I just don't want to be delayed more waiting longer for them to be processed in Sydney.
Husband is worrying that we will get them done and then when the CO gets to our application fails it before even requesting for medicals (for some unkown reason) so will have wasted all that money. That can't happen can it?
Medicals will be needed whatever the outcome i thought.
OH keeps questioning and that makes me question my thoughts on the process. going to email my agent now.

Adelaide area? Have looked at many and been put in contact with one of my clients RAF friends who now lives there and has a nice short term rental down in Morpett Vale and from looking at house prices would probably be settling that direction. From threads/posts on here the more Northern suburbs aren't favourable(some areas) in some peoples views, ive never been so i dont know yet, glenelg seems nice but for the more space and house size wanted its too expensive for us i'd say.Not bothered about being 'right on the beach' and have even thought about hiring a campervan after we arrive to have a proper look around for a week or so. where are you thinking?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Send a couple of emails to them and see what they say. Thats what other half did, think it was 5 in the end as the computer kept saying email couldn't be sent We had quite a quick reply

Our xrays are booked for the 19/12 and meds on 20th. If we don't have file ref number by then the clinic will hold them until 20th January to add. If not we will just use the passport numbers.

Come on Kath's agent get a move on she has been waiting for too long :curse:
Thanking you

just emailed her

Last edited by kjc79; Nov 19th 2007 at 12:11 am.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi KJC79
Just read your thread. We are also waiting like you, and heading for Adelaide. Hoping to be over there Feb at the latest as eldest son has started year 10 , worried that we will effect his schooling too much if it takes any longer. Sent off for our Pcc's last week, thinking of booking medicals soon as I don't want any delays like you. At least you have heard something, we are still waiting for pre- ack. Thought today was the day. Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Ps Have been told Brighton is a really nice part of Adelaide. Glenelg also but it is very near to the airport.

Joanne x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.