Wikiposts

August 2005 Skilled Independent - who??

Old May 26th 2006, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice
Default Re: August 2005 Skilled Independent - who??

Originally Posted by kellyjs
OMG Ws just thinking I needed to reply to your post and saw this!!! FANTASTIC NEWS! What a great start to the weekend!!! I am so pleased for you. All the best
Kelly x
Thanks Kelly!! Still stunned here and can't concentrate on work at all!!! Absolutely fantastic way to start the weekend!!

Tina x
Old May 26th 2006, 4:45 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

PTM is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG Ws just thinking I needed to reply to your post and saw this!!! FANTASTIC NEWS! What a great start to the weekend!!! I am so pleased for you. All the best
Kelly x
I got my capital investment request from my case officer today...

PTM
Old May 26th 2006, 5:16 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

All the best, my bond went off first thing to Oz and I've got to tell you, its a huge weight off your shoulders, hang in there!
Kelly x
Hi Kelly,

I have some questions regarding the capital investment. I received 2 attachments from my case officer, 'capital_investment_request_letter' and 'Form 1134'.

On the Form 1134, it states that part 1 of the form must be completed and endorsed by our case officer but mine is not completed by my case officer and endorsed.

Was your Form 1134's part 1 being completed by your case officer and signed?

In the email from my case officer, she wrote:

'IMPORTANT NOTE – When sending Form 1134 to the investment authority,
please be certain to –
§ complete the Part 1 / Office use only / Case File Number field with
the reference number – “clfxxxx/xxxxxx”; and
§ please include a copy of this letter'

So does that mean i have to complete the part 1 on her behalf? How about her signature?

Please advise me... Thanks in advance...
Old May 26th 2006, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PTM
Hi Kelly,

I have some questions regarding the capital investment. I received 2 attachments from my case officer, 'capital_investment_request_letter' and 'Form 1134'.

On the Form 1134, it states that part 1 of the form must be completed and endorsed by our case officer but mine is not completed by my case officer and endorsed.

Was your Form 1134's part 1 being completed by your case officer and signed?

In the email from my case officer, she wrote:

'IMPORTANT NOTE – When sending Form 1134 to the investment authority,
please be certain to –
§ complete the Part 1 / Office use only / Case File Number field with
the reference number – “clfxxxx/xxxxxx”; and
§ please include a copy of this letter'

So does that mean i have to complete the part 1 on her behalf? How about her signature?

Please advise me... Thanks in advance...
Hi there
First of all, your case officer has to fill part one in first and then send it to you. She may have sent you that by email and also sent you a hard copy in the post with that bit filled in. I would clarify that ASAP and make sure she\he hasn't overlooked it. They fill PART 1 in first, you fill in part two, then when you make the investment you send the form to whichever state bonds office you invest in. They fill in part 3 then send it back to the CO. Once the CO gets the completed form back, your visa gets issued :-)
Best of luck and don't stress, they are trying to do everything electronically at the moment but they haven't got a way of signing documents so its back to good old fashioned postal service for that bit!
Kelly x
Old May 26th 2006, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there
First of all, your case officer has to fill part one in first and then send it to you. She may have sent you that by email and also sent you a hard copy in the post with that bit filled in. I would clarify that ASAP and make sure she\he hasn't overlooked it. They fill PART 1 in first, you fill in part two, then when you make the investment you send the form to whichever state bonds office you invest in. They fill in part 3 then send it back to the CO. Once the CO gets the completed form back, your visa gets issued :-)
Best of luck and don't stress, they are trying to do everything electronically at the moment but they haven't got a way of signing documents so its back to good old fashioned postal service for that bit!
Kelly x
O also forgot to say, you should be deciding which state you want to invest in and getting your $$$ ready for transfer at this point too. Not sure if you have a dealer but I used HIFX and they were pretty good. I invested in WA and they were really fast and efficient. Hope that helps.
Old May 26th 2006, 8:13 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

Hi there
Kelly x
Thanks Kelly, I will write to my case officer and clarify that. By the way, did your case officer mail you a hardcopy with Part 1 fillied and endorsed? And the softcopy she emailed you without Part 1 being completed?

If she mailed you the hardcopy, how long does it take for u to receive the hardcopy after she email you the investment request? I was given only 28 days to make investment hence very worried that i can't meet the deadline...

PTM
Old May 26th 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PTM
Thanks Kelly, I will write to my case officer and clarify that. By the way, did your case officer mail you a hardcopy with Part 1 fillied and endorsed? And the softcopy she emailed you without Part 1 being completed?

If she mailed you the hardcopy, how long does it take for u to receive the hardcopy after she email you the investment request? I was given only 28 days to make investment hence very worried that i can't meet the deadline...

PTM
She posted the filled in copy and it took about a week to reach me. I think your CO may have forgot to fill it in if they have only given you 28 days though, but don't worry, if thats the case I'm sure they will Give you longer. Good luck!
Old May 26th 2006, 8:22 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

She posted the filled in copy and it took about a week to reach me. I think your CO may have forgot to fill it in if they have only given you 28 days though, but don't worry, if thats the case I'm sure they will Give you longer. Good luck!

Thanks Kelly, I will wait for my case officer reply then. Hopefully, i will receive the hardcopy from her soon. After a week i'm left with only 21 days to make the investment. Should i ask her to extend the deadline or she will extend it for me on her own accord?
Old May 26th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PTM
Thanks Kelly, I will wait for my case officer reply then. Hopefully, i will receive the hardcopy from her soon. After a week i'm left with only 21 days to make the investment. Should i ask her to extend the deadline or she will extend it for me on her own accord?
Just think its highly likely that she may have forgotten if she hasn't mentioned that shes sending it in the post. It would be wise to email her and get confirmation.If you have the money ready it will only take a couple of days to get it across to OZ so don't worry
Old May 26th 2006, 8:45 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

Just think its highly likely that she may have forgotten if she hasn't mentioned that shes sending it in the post. It would be wise to email her and get confirmation.If you have the money ready it will only take a couple of days to get it across to OZ so don't worry

Thanks again, Kelly. Really appreciate your patience in replying my queries. Can you please tell me approx. how many days for the whole transaction to be completed at the point when you start contacting the dealer?

Wonder if it is possible for me to contact you via email as i may have further questions about the capital investment which i need to seek your advise??
Old May 27th 2006, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PTM
Thanks again, Kelly. Really appreciate your patience in replying my queries. Can you please tell me approx. how many days for the whole transaction to be completed at the point when you start contacting the dealer?

Wonder if it is possible for me to contact you via email as i may have further questions about the capital investment which i need to seek your advise??
No problem, PM me and I will help as much as I can. I've literally just done mine so the whole process is still fresh in my mind :-)
Old May 27th 2006, 4:43 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

No problem, PM me and I will help as much as I can. I've literally just done mine so the whole process is still fresh in my mind :-)

Thank you so much, will PM you when i have questions ...I shall wait for my case officer and see how things goes..

Thanks again...
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

kiwihope is a jewel in the roughkiwihope is a jewel in the roughkiwihope is a jewel in the roughkiwihope is a jewel in the roughkiwihope is a jewel in the rough

Dear all,

I got my email saying my visa was granted. Good luck to all you, if at all if any one is still waiting.

Cheers
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwihope
Dear all,

I got my email saying my visa was granted. Good luck to all you, if at all if any one is still waiting.

Cheers

Congratulations.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Techno Freak
Congratulations.
Congratulations to you! Lets hope there isn't many of the August bunch still waiting...I'm just about to send our passports off for visa validation :-)