Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

aug/sep o5 applicants 138 visa...............

aug/sep o5 applicants 138 visa...............

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:09 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default aug/sep o5 applicants 138 visa...............

not many of us about, i know. sent end of august, acknowledged 6/9/05. has anybody just before us, or after us, heard anything at all? any movement?

have you decided to front load meds/pccs? there arent that many on austimeline, just wondered if anybody who 'just reads and not answers threads' are about this timeline. come on, join in.................we dont bite, not much anyway.....lol

so, for all those on a 138 visa on aug/sept applicants, please join in this thread. it has now been 6 months for us, and well, we need it to move along.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aug/sep o5 applicants 138 visa...............

Bless ya hun
love lace xx
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:15 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Bless ya hun
love lace xx

trying, really really trying.
i reckon by the end of march, but the timeline is starting to annoy us know, more so the hubbie

xx
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

You should deffo here something before then love. Tell him it is really hard, I know how he feels, I want to be somewhere else too.
Hugs and Karma to him

xx
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:53 pm
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
not many of us about, i know. sent end of august, acknowledged 6/9/05. has anybody just before us, or after us, heard anything at all? any movement?

have you decided to front load meds/pccs? there arent that many on austimeline, just wondered if anybody who 'just reads and not answers threads' are about this timeline. come on, join in.................we dont bite, not much anyway.....lol

so, for all those on a 138 visa on aug/sept applicants, please join in this thread. it has now been 6 months for us, and well, we need it to move along.
Hi SB, the waiting is so horrible, I'm sure some news will come soon. We are "stuck" again with an issue for our assurer but hope to have the bond in end of the week. Now really hopin and prayin we can leave end April. Our application was ack 29th July so not sure if we just slip into Aug application pile or not!!
HH
Old Mar 4th 2006, 6:37 am
Greek Goddess

Hi Sleeping beauty....

We are 138 class..got acknowledged on 16 Sept,2005.Yep....nearing 6
months.

Meanwhile we got our Med/PCC done...though..we haven't send across the
PCC yet.My hubby would be leaving the current job and working elsewhere
in a new country.Hope after seeing all these developments, the agent
thinks of glancing through our application.Keeping fingers crossed
    :rolleyes: .

Do keep us updated!

And happymum :) ....how about your's...any updates??

Take care...all...

Posted via http://www.mymigration.net

Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Greek Goddess
Hi Sleeping beauty....

We are 138 class..got acknowledged on 16 Sept,2005.Yep....nearing 6
months.

Meanwhile we got our Med/PCC done...though..we haven't send across the
PCC yet.My hubby would be leaving the current job and working elsewhere
in a new country.Hope after seeing all these developments, the agent
thinks of glancing through our application.Keeping fingers crossed

Do keep us updated!

And happymum ....how about your's...any updates??

Take care...all...

Good luck SB and GG with the wait. It is really demoralizing day after day isn't it. Ours and poor Greenpeas were some of the longest I think, others haven't waited quite so long. So just a matter of weeks for you now. OZHH, hope you get your bond sorted soon, its awful relying on rellies to do this as they never take it quite as seriusly as we do! Let us know how you get on with the bond. Lace, you're close now, and they're granting 139s like mad lately.

Thanks for asking about us, GG. Bond lodged almost 3 weeks ago, I emailed CO to just make sure she had been informed by Centrelink that AoS was complete, and she emailed back (about 9am UK time, she likes to work late and Saturdays as well, that's good!) that we are still undergoing those lovely "internal checks". This has sent me into panic mode although logically I know that everyone goes through internal checks at some point. Oh well, can't be much longer now.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:13 pm
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by happymum
Good luck SB and GG with the wait. It is really demoralizing day after day isn't it. Ours and poor Greenpeas were some of the longest I think, others haven't waited quite so long. So just a matter of weeks for you now. OZHH, hope you get your bond sorted soon, its awful relying on rellies to do this as they never take it quite as seriusly as we do! Let us know how you get on with the bond. Lace, you're close now, and they're granting 139s like mad lately.

Thanks for asking about us, GG. Bond lodged almost 3 weeks ago, I emailed CO to just make sure she had been informed by Centrelink that AoS was complete, and she emailed back (about 9am UK time, she likes to work late and Saturdays as well, that's good!) that we are still undergoing those lovely "internal checks". This has sent me into panic mode although logically I know that everyone goes through internal checks at some point. Oh well, can't be much longer now.
Hi Happy mum, been watching out for your IGI. It can't be much longer! Our bond went in last Tuesday and reciept back to centrelink on Wednesday (Aussie time) I guess we are undergoing the internal checks too. Really really wanting to book the flights but hanging on for the mo!
HH
Old Mar 4th 2006, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozhh
Hi Happy mum, been watching out for your IGI. It can't be much longer! Our bond went in last Tuesday and reciept back to centrelink on Wednesday (Aussie time) I guess we are undergoing the internal checks too. Really really wanting to book the flights but hanging on for the mo!
HH
I don't think I'll believe it if and when I see it, to be honest! This has been such a long road, I will need a lot of champagne in order to allow any such email to really soak in! KarenS lodged a week before us so she's probably next up. "Internal checks" sound horrible don't they, but as welshtony once reassured us all, there are no rubber gloves involved so I guess we should be thankful!

Good luck!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I take it you have got it love, yipeeee I am so pleased for you Happymum. I am really really pleased for you. SB next I hope

well done

hugs LAce xxx
Old Mar 4th 2006, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lacey21
I take it you have got it love, yipeeee I am so pleased for you Happymum. I am really really pleased for you. SB next I hope

well done

hugs LAce xxx
Hah! I wish, Lace! No, was just saying that if and/or when such an email were to arrive from my lovely CO who seems to work so hard, late in the evening and Saturdays, too, I think I'd have trouble believing it, and only a lot of champagne would help me interpret that email more clearly. KarenS is next I think for grant. SB next for requests surely.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bloody hell, all I saw was Gempower saying about someone getting it granted on a Sunday, then I read yours put 6 and 9 together to make 111 and hey presto lol.

Sorry chicken, well listen DIMA, give Happymum her bloody visa, she has waited an age.
lol

Sorry chicken, I have just looked all over the place for the 'I got it ' thread lol lol lol

lace xx
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:27 am
Greek Goddess

Hi happymum!!

So glad to know that the bond has been lodged :) !!....can imagine
your excitement.... :D .....and all the arrangements going on at
home....

All 138ers.........hurray to all those bond lodgers....sounds really
really near to Oz now...keep waitin!!!...

My prayers with all of u.....take care

Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:52 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Greek Goddess
Hi happymum!!

So glad to know that the bond has been lodged !!....can imagine
your excitement.... .....and all the arrangements going on at
home....

All 138ers.........hurray to all those bond lodgers....sounds really
really near to Oz now...keep waitin!!!...

My prayers with all of u.....take care

hi GG.................still waiting and hoping. hows it going with your application? any movement?
Old Mar 12th 2006, 2:13 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

can join in here?

Our app was sent 16th sept, ack received 29th Sep, nothing heard since.

I did phone Dimia last week and was told it would be a few more weeks as they are doing June at the minute. Someone else told me that they are doing June and July together and we could be hearing something by the end of March.

I have booked the meds for 10th and 11th April, did this because I want to get it done during school holidays, after considering it I have decided to keep the dates for Meds cos it can't be much longer before they would request them surely. Also we want to be there before this time next year really.

So I am back to patiently waiting, trying to chill out and doing the last of the decorating to put the house on the market, we have decided to move whatever happens so this is just a natural progression!!!

Sorry for waffling on

Shirley x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.