Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Attachments with 47sk & form 80 Please help us!

Attachments with 47sk & form 80 Please help us!

Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:54 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Question Attachments with 47sk & form 80 Please help us!

I have paper up to my knees, and am getting jittery as the application is being sent off on Monday. But, am I right in thinking that when you provide further info, (like when you can't answer a question on the form in the allocated space provided), - with these attachments you are supposed to sign and date them arn't you?

I am sure I have read this somewhere or am I going mad and dreaming this? If there are attachments for the Form 80, is it the person who has completed it supposed to sign it, or like in our circumstance, do I put my signature on my bf's form 80 additional info attachment, as well as his?

I have done a search on this forum to no avail, and the booklet 6 is hidden under piles of paper. Any help as always much appreciated! I really hope my question makes sense to someone!!!

Last edited by Claire&Richard; Feb 25th 2006 at 9:58 am.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attachments with 47sk & form 80 Please help us!

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
I have paper up to my knees, and am getting jittery as the application is being sent off on Monday. But, am I right in thinking that when you provide further info, (like when you can't answer a question on the form in the allocated space provided), - with these attachments you are supposed to sign and date them arn't you?

I am sure I have read this somewhere or am I going mad and dreaming this? If there are attachments for the Form 80, is it the person who has completed it supposed to sign it, or like in our circumstance, do I put my signature on the form 80 additional info attachment, as well as his?

I have done a search on this forum to no avail, and the booklet 6 is hidden under piles of paper. Any help as always much appreciated! I really hope my question makes sense to someone!!!
I don't remeber signing any of ours, but it was a while ago now. I don't suppose it would hurt for the main applicant to sign them all.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

I am sure I have read this somewhere or am I going mad and dreaming this? If there are attachments for the Form 80, is it the person who has completed it supposed to sign it, or like in our circumstance, do I put my signature on my bf's form 80 additional info attachment, as well as his?

Hi Claire,

We didn't sign any of our attachments but like WendyC mentioned, I don't think there would be any harm in doing so.

If you are going ahead and signing just get each person to sign their individual attachments (ie you sign your form 80 and attachments and your OH signs his form 80 and its attachments) [hope that makes sense ]

Nearly there - you are going to miss all the paperwork and its associated madness once its gone..........
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:39 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by depaiva
Hi Claire,

We didn't sign any of our attachments but like WendyC mentioned, I don't think there would be any harm in doing so.

If you are going ahead and signing just get each person to sign their individual attachments (ie you sign your form 80 and attachments and your OH signs his form 80 and its attachments) [hope that makes sense ]

Nearly there - you are going to miss all the paperwork and its associated madness once its gone..........
Thanks ladies. Well I've completed it! Am enjoying a nice bottle of red and smiling at the HUGE pile of paper that is now the finished application! phew!!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ladies. Well I've completed it! Am enjoying a nice bottle of red and smiling at the HUGE pile of paper that is now the finished application! phew!!

Enjoy you're wine.

Good Luck with your application, lets hope its a quick one for you.

Wendy