Attaching PCC

Old Oct 24th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Attaching PCC

Hi all,

Yes, another (probably) stupid question from me!!

When attaching our pcc's, do we chose the "overseas penal clearance certificate" or the "form 47p overseas penal clearance certificate"? As we just have a cert and no form (obviously, as we sent the form off and got the cert back!!), just wondered if it made a difference?

Please help, I don't want it to like like we haven't attached the right thing.

Cheers

Mel
Old Oct 24th 2008, 12:51 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attaching PCC

Originally Posted by melbert
When attaching our pcc's, do we chose the "overseas penal clearance certificate" or the "form 47p overseas penal clearance certificate"?
The former.

In any case, I don't understand why DIAC left the option of Form 47P there since it's been deprecated; even if it's still in use, it's an informational form, not a form for applicants to fill up. That's DIAC for you.

Cheers
Peter
Old Oct 24th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: Attaching PCC

That's fab, thanks for your quick response, I can stop worrying now!!!!

I take it nothing will show until we have a CO anyway, even if the form 47p bit is still on our status showing as required?

Cheers

Mel