Attaching docs to online application

Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:42 am
Just Joined

charlie emily is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Attaching docs to online application

hi looking for a little bit of advice, just about to submit our online application and had a query about attaching documents afterward. I heard somewhere that there is a 70 page limit to the amount of docs you can attach, is this correct? I also heard that you have to attach a copy of every page of all our passports including the blank ones if so thats our 70 pages gone already. Am I picking this up all wrong, would it be okay to just scan in the photo pages of our passports?

Any help?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:06 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Re: Attaching docs to online application

Originally Posted by charlie emily
hi looking for a little bit of advice, just about to submit our online application and had a query about attaching documents afterward. I heard somewhere that there is a 70 page limit to the amount of docs you can attach, is this correct? I also heard that you have to attach a copy of every page of all our passports including the blank ones if so thats our 70 pages gone already. Am I picking this up all wrong, would it be okay to just scan in the photo pages of our passports?

Any help?
Hey fellow Corkonian!

I just scanned the photo page of my passport, I hope that's enough, I haven't heard of anyone scanning the other pages. Hope it's not necessary, bit of a pain scanning every page!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

TandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant future

It only asks you for the photo page of your current passport - ie. the one you will use to enter oz. Why would they want to see every single page?? if its to see the countries youve visited then you would put them down on form 80.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:27 am
Just Joined

cool thanks for the help guys, thats what i was thinking alright!!

Lilsweets, good to know there r other rebels in the forum!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

arentol is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Attaching docs to online application

Just to add to the discussion, you may want to check out the following link which explains the limitations for attaching documents online (for GSM applicants):

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/genera...ttachments.htm

Hope this helps someone out there!

Regards,
Aren

---

Any help?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 2:00 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

cool thanks for the help guys, thats what i was thinking alright!!

Lilsweets, good to know there r other rebels in the forum!
Best of luck with the application! There are only a few of us on here, a minority group so to speak!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

Just one more thing if anyone knows...? Whats the email address that you can send more attachments too, cos I think we're over the 70 page limit already, I know we're probably sending way too much stuff (to try prove defacto relationship) but its better to be safe than sorry I suppose.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Just one more thing if anyone knows...? Whats the email address that you can send more attachments too, cos I think we're over the 70 page limit already, I know we're probably sending way too much stuff (to try prove defacto relationship) but its better to be safe than sorry I suppose.
Try scanning more than one page in and save it as a whole document, that way, it's the number of documents that you attach rather than the amount of pages. We attached one document that had all sorts of things like utility bills, relationship statement, bank statements, we just uploaded it as one file.

Good Luck

Mel