Assurance of support Problems!

Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

taylor1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Assurance of support Problems!

Hi we are in oz at the mo on a 457 visa but we sent our Pr application in August, yesterday we found out our Assurer is unable to assure us!, this was kind of the last hurdle so we are a bit disheartened at the mo, did anybody else have this problem & did you manage to sort it? with thanks Michelle
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice
Default Re: Assurance of support Problems!

Hi
i am sure there is a agent how will do the aos for a fee have a good search on BE as this was covered a couple of weeks ago don't be down in the dumps as i know what thats like with DIMIA

Billy
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
i am sure there is a agent how will do the aos for a fee have a good search on BE as this was covered a couple of weeks ago don't be down in the dumps as i know what thats like with DIMIA

Billy
Thanks for that Billy i have emailed the person re the AOS, fingers crossed they can help. Michelle
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:09 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by taylor1
Hi we are in oz at the mo on a 457 visa but we sent our Pr application in August, yesterday we found out our Assurer is unable to assure us!, this was kind of the last hurdle so we are a bit disheartened at the mo, did anybody else have this problem & did you manage to sort it? with thanks Michelle

If you are living in Australia, why not ask one of your Australian friends/colleagues if they would be willing to act as assurer?

Jeremy
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JAJ
If you are living in Australia, why not ask one of your Australian friends/colleagues if they would be willing to act as assurer?

Jeremy
Hi, my husband has gone to work today with exactly that in mind, although we know that we will never have to claim any money or need a roof over our heads we are worried that an AOS would have these concerns as they have only known my husband a few months, do you not think it sounds cheeky to ask?
Old Dec 9th 2005, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

jeeva will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi

Billy
Really? Is there such a service providers who give assurance for a fee in Aus? because I'm desperate to find an assurar to 138 my brother from UK as I haven't clocked 2yrs of stay in Aus yet.

Any useful info on this is much appreciated. Thanks.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jeeva
Really? Is there such a service providers who give assurance for a fee in Aus? because I'm desperate to find an assurar to 138 my brother from UK as I haven't clocked 2yrs of stay in Aus yet.

Any useful info on this is much appreciated. Thanks.
Hi i have looked into this today & the prices being quoted are $4000 per adult + your bond.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW! A bit steep but I would pay it. Depends on how much you want Australia.

Good luck honey

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lacey21
WOW! A bit steep but I would pay it. Depends on how much you want Australia.

Good luck honey

hugs Lace x
Thank you!! although i know what career im going do when i eventually become a permanant resident, charging those fees id becomea a professional assurer, Michelle
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:08 am
Just Joined

ladyjoan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that Billy i have emailed the person re the AOS, fingers crossed they can help. Michelle
Hi Taylor1 ,
I note your comment from Billy , I am in a similar situation, can you let me know the email address of the third party sponsor.
Thanks,
Lady Joan
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

ranjit05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!! although i know what career im going do when i eventually become a permanant resident, charging those fees id becomea a professional assurer, Michelle

sounds cool

only one catch

you need to show tax assessment notices for two consecutive financial years out of the last three and the your TAXABLE income shown on the notices should be above 34k (no dependent children).

and you cannot assure more than two adults at a time. i think the period runs for two years.

I know this from a personal experience (friend sponsoring his spouse needed AoS) but still could be wrong.

but yes there are agents who would furnish AoS for fee.

I think i can dig out one such agent's contact details.

all the best to AoS seekers and also those planning a career in this 'industry'