Assessment For VETASSESS

Old Jun 19th 2004, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

abhityagi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Assessment For VETASSESS

I yesterday dispatched the application for Qualification Assessment regarding my wife and just now noticed that i forgot to put "Qualification Assessment Services" in the mailing address, the address i put down was

VETASSESS
Level 4
478 Albert Street
EAST MELBOURNE VICTORIA 3002
AUSTRALIA

will it cause problems in reaching the concerned departments, or am i unnecessarily getting worried.

Thanks
Old Jun 19th 2004, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Assessment For VETASSESS

somebody please reply i am getting worried

Originally posted by abhityagi
I yesterday dispatched the application for Qualification Assessment regarding my wife and just now noticed that i forgot to put "Qualification Assessment Services" in the mailing address, the address i put down was

VETASSESS
Level 4
478 Albert Street
AUSTRALIA

will it cause problems in reaching the concerned departments, or am i unnecessarily getting worried.

Thanks
Old Jun 21st 2004, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

somebody please reply i am getting worried
Stop worrying, I'm sure that once your mail is opened they will redirect it to the right department. After all Vetassess is an assessment authority so this must happen loads. Did you send documents by DHL? If you did you can see online who signed for your delivery at Vetassess and give them a call just to put your mind at rest.

CK
Old Jun 21st 2004, 8:24 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

I would not panic too much as these things sometimes happen.

Your documents will be sent onto the correct department .

What you could do is either call them or drop them an e-mail to confirm all is OK.

VETASSESS
Level 4
478 Albert Street
AUSTRALIA

Thanks
Old Jun 21st 2004, 12:15 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

VETASSESS
Level 4
478 Albert Street
AUSTRALIA

Thanks

I think that Vetassess these days can more or less identify your application and reply to enquiries after two or three days, so if really worried you should call them. But I doubt there's a problem, as long as you used the appropriate form and tendered the appropriate payment.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Jun 21st 2004, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Great, Thanks a lot for everybody's replies, that put's my mind at rest.

Originally posted by George Lombard
I think that Vetassess these days can more or less identify your application and reply to enquiries after two or three days, so if really worried you should call them. But I doubt there's a problem, as long as you used the appropriate form and tendered the appropriate payment.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au