ARTC

Old May 14th 2008, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

Swallow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ARTC

This is my first posting and I was looking for any help on getting ARTC.
In the meantime if I can be of help to anyone else that would be great.
My story so far is... I am an electrician who has just been granted my visa along with my wife and three kids. I used the Visa Bureau to gain my sub class 136 and to guide me though TRA. We did our medicals at Nuffield Hospital migration unit in Cambridge as these were much cheaper than any other, they also do all aspects of the medical. We traveled up about 45 minutes from Romford, they were very professional and friendly. Anybody should feel free to ask anything I haven't mentioned.
We are heading for Sydney and have an address we can use there. If anybody has any information about licensing and gaining ARTC it will be warmly appreciated.

Many thanks in anticipation.
Frank
Old May 14th 2008, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

its greg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ARTC

Hi Frank,
I am a electrician and am flying out to Brisbane in 3 weeks.I got my 136 skilled with the old TRA. As for the ARTC i downloaded the form,does not look to bad to fill in. You have to send the same info you did for the TRA.If you have went through TRA it is free,if not i think you have to pay$300. I have a address in Brisbane so i was going to send it off before i leave.The web site i used was www.workplace.gov.au/tra. Hope this helps.

Greg.
Old May 16th 2008, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

Swallow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ARTC

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply mate, I take it you have to get everything certified again and send all this off. Crazy! Is it not really worth sending off until you know when your leaving, I still have to sell the house?

Does anybody know about licensing in Sydney?

Thanks again Frank