army info

Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

kt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nice
Default army info

applying for a skilled independent visa and my OH was in the army for a short time before being discharged following a knee injury (which is now fine without any treatment!). the visa application asks if u or ur spouse have ever served in the armed forces and to give all details. Not sure exactly what to write. iv included who he served with, rank, dates, where he toured.....what else do they want?

thanks

katie
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

steve_m is on a distinguished road
Default Re: army info

Very little from what I remember of my application. I simply stated that I was in the RAF and gave the dates that I was in.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice

Originally Posted by kt_and_kris
applying for a skilled independent visa and my OH was in the army for a short time before being discharged following a knee injury (which is now fine without any treatment!). the visa application asks if u or ur spouse have ever served in the armed forces and to give all details. Not sure exactly what to write. iv included who he served with, rank, dates, where he toured.....what else do they want?

thanks

katie
i was asked for my army discharge book( that has all the info in there,tours,service,rank,medals and work description)..........i got the solicitor to photocopy all the pages then certify them and havnt been asked for anything else since.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

kt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nice

ok thanks, im obviously making things more complicated than they need to be!

katie