April 2009 Applications (merged threads)

Old Oct 20th 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by Hopeful_Wishful
Thanks Matrisha.

Hello Namecaesar,

In the link below it is mentioned even 175 visa holders have to inform change in circumstances.

Can you please share the link where it is mentioned they need not ?

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Visa_Validation-Australia
Yes major changes may be informed like 'Newborn, marriage, health and character changes etc.' before the validation trip. But it's not mandatory to inform new address, termination of job etc. Because when you are migrating to new country you definately have to leave old job, address etc.

Last edited by namecaesar; Oct 20th 2009 at 8:03 am.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Hopeful_Wishful is an unknown quantity at this point

It will be fine sunitram. Good luck
Old Oct 20th 2009, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks namecaesar,makes sense .

Can you please PM me your email ID ? If you do not mind I have some specific questions o validation to share with you and seek opinion.

Thanks
HW

Originally Posted by namecaesar
Yes major changes may be informed like 'Newborn, marriage, health and character changes etc.' before the validation trip. But it's not mandatory to inform new address, termination of job etc. Because when you are migrating to new country you definately have to leave old job, address etc.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road

I got my visa granted !!! Finally.

Thank you all of you. Special Thanks to NameCaesar, Dorothy, and other Moderators, and all mates.

Thank you so much.

Initial entry : Before July, 2010. but I'll go to Oz as soon as possible.
Melbourne? Adelaide? Perth? still not decided yet. (Perhaps Melbourne..)
Old Oct 21st 2009, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunitram

Thank you all of you. Special Thanks to NameCaesar, Dorothy, and other Moderators, and all mates.

Thank you so much.

Congratulations mate

Good luck for your new life
Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:00 am
Just Joined

slayer73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much.

congrats mate..
Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

congrats mate

Originally Posted by lalitahuja
Congratulations mate

Good luck for your new life
Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

shurilo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All!
Just got reply to PLE : I have a CO!!!
Time to schedule meds and get PCC...

Finally!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Thank you so much.

Wow, great news mate! Congratulations!!!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

kml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nice

i am so happy to hear of all our fellow applicants moving along so well, feel like we've all been on a journey together
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

seabird505 is on a distinguished road

Congrats Sunitram, must be a happy moment

I am waiting for our medical to be finalized. Can't wait for the big day now
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

honest_mehul will become famous soon enoughhonest_mehul will become famous soon enough

Congrats to Sunitram and Seabird!!!
Seems i might be one the last few left to get a CO.
By the could you share how you got to know about the CO being assinged? Did you get mail or had some status changed online?
I had asked my Agent to send a PLE to inquire, it seems it over two weeks and we are yet to get reply..am not sure whats going on..i have applied for my PCC (need from two countries) meanwhile to save time when the CO requests for them..just keeping my fingers crossed.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

seabird505 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by honest_mehul
Congrats to Sunitram and Seabird!!!
Seems i might be one the last few left to get a CO.
By the could you share how you got to know about the CO being assinged? Did you get mail or had some status changed online?
I had asked my Agent to send a PLE to inquire, it seems it over two weeks and we are yet to get reply..am not sure whats going on..i have applied for my PCC (need from two countries) meanwhile to save time when the CO requests for them..just keeping my fingers crossed.
From the timelines of april 2009 applicants before me, I assessed that I should be getting CO by 15 September. When I didn't I lodged a PLE on 18th which was answered on 24 with the good news that my case has been assigned to a CO. The very next morning, 25 September, CO sent me email requesting medicals and some documents.

If you haved lodged a PLE, it should not be taking more then 7 days to get answered.

Getting done with PCC is a time saving idea. I would also advice getting medical done to others if they can anticipate CO in a few weeks time and if DIAC's rules for their country doesn't mandate CO's explicit request for medical being done (which is the case for my country)
Old Oct 21st 2009, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All April Folks,
Please suggest how many time I should check my application status to change documents status to 'MET' and application Status to 'Approved'.

I am tired of checking status every hour
Old Oct 21st 2009, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by seabird505
From the timelines of april 2009 applicants before me, I assessed that I should be getting CO by 15 September. When I didn't I lodged a PLE on 18th which was answered on 24 with the good news that my case has been assigned to a CO. The very next morning, 25 September, CO sent me email requesting medicals and some documents.

If you haved lodged a PLE, it should not be taking more then 7 days to get answered.

Getting done with PCC is a time saving idea. I would also advice getting medical done to others if they can anticipate CO in a few weeks time and if DIAC's rules for their country doesn't mandate CO's explicit request for medical being done (which is the case for my country)
Thank you lalitahuja, seabird, kml123 and other mates.^^.

Mehul, don't worry about it. some mates in this forum know that I was such a worrywart. They always have told me "Don't worry so much." and they are right. You will get your visa soon. (See, I'm 14th Apr. applicant and you are 26th.^^, probably your case was assigned by a CO and he is on checking your documents, I think)

Actually I was so nervous because it seems like other applicants get their visas granted but there was no news for me. I sent a PLE by myself several times. For most of the PLEs they replied like "thank you for your patience ... but... " but finally, "I can confirm that your application has been assigned by a CO". After a few days, the documents status change into "Met".

So don't worry. you will get it soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.