April 17th.

Old Mar 19th 2005, 9:33 am
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future
Default April 17th.

As you may have guessed from my little picture thingy I am running the London Marathon this year on April 17th.

As well as doing it for personal satisfaction (?) I am raising money for Lasers for Life; which is a cancer related charity.

If you think you might like to help with some sponsorship, in British pounds, Australian dollars or just about anything else, please visit the following web link www.justgiving.com/peterb and find out how you can do so online.

Cheers in advance.
Old Mar 19th 2005, 10:32 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 17th.

Just wanted to say good luck!

My sister in law is doing the Marathon this year and we've already sponsored her.
Old Mar 19th 2005, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by PWBCSA
As you may have guessed from my little picture thingy I am running the London Marathon this year on April 17th.

As well as doing it for personal satisfaction (?) I am raising money for Lasers for Life; which is a cancer related charity.

If you think you might like to help with some sponsorship, in British pounds, Australian dollars or just about anything else, please visit the following web link www.justgiving.com/peterb and find out how you can do so online.

Cheers in advance.
See you there!. See you on Blackheath prior to the start for a chat? - about Oz of course!!!

All the best
Old Mar 19th 2005, 10:49 am
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
See you there!. See you on Blackheath prior to the start for a chat? - about Oz of course!!!

All the best
I'll keep my eyes open for a big bear in a pair of pyjamas...

Cheers.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by PWBCSA
I'll keep my eyes open for a big bear in a pair of pyjamas...

Cheers.
Oi! those pyjamas are the Huddersfield Town home strip and the bear is Terry the Terrier I'll have you know!!. The significance is the head band with "Against All Odds" on it (seemed rather apt with the Aus application)

Anyway, don't know what I'll be wearing yet, will let you know nearer the time!. Got a calf strain at the moment which means I haven't trained for a week so keeping my fingers crossed it'll be OK in time.

All the best.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 8:31 pm
ピーター及びクレア

Forgive me for a blatant bump (sorry).

Cheers.