april 08 applicants

Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

MarcusB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default april 08 applicants

hiya, im new to this so bear with me. my hubby has just passed his skills assessment with the ACS after about 10weeks of waiting. now we've just contacted an agent so we are hoping to emigrate to perth on a 175 visa. all very nerve racking especially as you wonder if you are doing right thing for your 3 kids aged 13,10 and 3. defo think its worth a shot tho. is anyone else going to perth or has anyone been? i think i will be addicted to these forums now! great place for info.
R.B xx
Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:27 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice
Default Re: april 08 applicants

Originally Posted by MarcusB
hiya, im new to this so bear with me. my hubby has just passed his skills assessment with the ACS after about 10weeks of waiting. now we've just contacted an agent so we are hoping to emigrate to perth on a 175 visa. all very nerve racking especially as you wonder if you are doing right thing for your 3 kids aged 13,10 and 3. defo think its worth a shot tho. is anyone else going to perth or has anyone been? i think i will be addicted to these forums now! great place for info.
R.B xx
HI there,

Best of luck with your application.

We are hoping to move to Perth with 2 kids,
We feel it will be the best decision.

If you need any help just ask. Some one here will have an answer for you.

Good Luck

Silverski
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

RosaB is an unknown quantity at this point

thank u for your good wishes. just waiting for our pack to arrive from our agent. did u use an agent or did you do it yourself? im hoping we will sel our house as its worrying with the house prices falling and slowing down etc. theres along road ahead. my eldest worries about going to oz but i think he'll be ok in time.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:37 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by RosaB
thank u for your good wishes. just waiting for our pack to arrive from our agent. did u use an agent or did you do it yourself? im hoping we will sel our house as its worrying with the house prices falling and slowing down etc. theres along road ahead. my eldest worries about going to oz but i think he'll be ok in time.
We did it ourselves.

Took a while to get everything in order.
And hopefully we have got all that the CO needs.

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:50 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Just so's you know, there's already a thread for April 2008 applicants: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529427