Applying for 175 from Saudi Arabia

Old Jan 6th 2011, 11:32 pm
Just Joined

ishtiaqasghar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applying for 175 from Saudi Arabia

Is there anyone who has applied for GSM subcat 175 from saudi arabia? Please share your experiences and concerns that you faced during the process.
Also advice the following
1) how to obtain the Police Clearance from saudi arabia.
2) For assessment from ACS, can we send scanned copies of the documents or we have to post the copies to ACS (as there is an option to upload copies in the ACS form)
3) Is a PO Box address accepted for both ACS and immigration form? as here in Saudi Arabia, we normally have PO Box address to receive our posts

thank you all
Old Jan 7th 2011, 1:56 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Applying for 175 from Saudi Arabia

Originally Posted by ishtiaqasghar
Is there anyone who has applied for GSM subcat 175 from saudi arabia? Please share your experiences and concerns that you faced during the process.
2) For assessment from ACS, can we send scanned copies of the documents or we have to post the copies to ACS (as there is an option to upload copies in the ACS form)
3) Is a PO Box address accepted for both ACS and immigration form? as here in Saudi Arabia, we normally have PO Box address to receive our posts

thank you all
welcome to the forum
1 - don't know how to get PCC but u should contact local poloice for this but u can do at later stage.
2 - u have to send hard copies of all document even if u apply online and all docs must be attested by notary officer.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 6:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

For pcc you need to read the information on DIAC re character checks then follow the process for the relevant country on their Fact Sheet

http://www.immi.gov.au/faq/general/general04.htm#q5
Old Jan 8th 2011, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Applying for 175 from Saudi Arabia

thank you all
Hi ,

I have processed my 175 application from Jeddah , KSA last year.
Message me your mail id and city , I will explain you.

Regards
Old Jan 9th 2011, 11:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by aahmed
Hi ,

Regards
Dear aahmed
thank you for your reply
i am applying from Riyadh and my email id is

<<email snipped>>

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Jan 9th 2011 at 11:54 am. Reason: not wise to publish your email address on the forum
Old Jan 9th 2011, 11:56 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Dear aahmed
thank you for your reply
i am applying from Riyadh and my email id is

<<email snipped>>
ishtiaqasghar, if you post one more thread here you will be able to use the PM service on BE and send your email address to aahmed.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

you dont need to send any hard copies to DIAC. Only ACS needs hard copies notarized. PCC goes to DIAC and its just coloured scanned
Old Jan 10th 2011, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
ishtiaqasghar, if you post one more thread here you will be able to use the PM service on BE and send your email address to aahmed.
ok lets see if it works ... here is one more post from me

Can anyone advise about PO Box addresses please?
Old Feb 13th 2011, 9:39 am
Just Joined

bholaimmu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ,

Regards

Thx Aahmed for your reply.

I am going to send all my documents for ACS Skill Assessment. But I have question regarding the Notary & Verification of documents.

Currently, I am in Riyadh. To whom should I approach to verify my Education & Experience documents and to whom shud I approach for the Notary or attestation of my Reference Documents.

Please explain me in details as I am running short of time. And also plz let me know what are the things you have done to process your documents.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Imran.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Dear Imran,

Getting document copy certified in KSA would be an expensive option.
What you can do , collect all required documents , color scan them and send them to someone in your country by email, request him/her to take 2 printout of each document and get it certified by Notary Public.

In addition to above I gave one declaration against spelling mistakes of my Name in different documents which is case specific.

Regards

Originally Posted by bholaimmu

I am going to send all my documents for ACS Skill Assessment. But I have question regarding the Notary & Verification of documents.

Currently, I am in Riyadh. To whom should I approach to verify my Education & Experience documents and to whom shud I approach for the Notary or attestation of my Reference Documents.

Please explain me in details as I am running short of time. And also plz let me know what are the things you have done to process your documents.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Imran.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

bholaimmu is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Imran,

What you can do , collect all required documents , color scan them and send them to someone in your country by email, request him/her to take 2 printout of each document and get it certified by Notary Public.

In addition to above I gave one declaration against spelling mistakes of my Name in different documents which is case specific.

Regards

As PASA guidelines says that we need to verify all our Education & Employment documents. So, I am sending all the Photocopies of required Documents such as My Master Degree, Previous Job Experience certificate + Salary Certificate + Pay Slips, Current Job Employment certificate + Salary Certificate + Pay Slips, Passport Copy to my home country for verification from the Police Officer or Lawyer. Do I request them to mention anything after verifying on the photocopies such as "True Copy Verified + Officer's Stamp + Signature".

In addition to this, I am sending "Statutory Declaration" in which I am mentioning about my Roles & Responsibilities in the various different jobs. Do I have to do Notary for this Statutory Declaration as well or something else I have to do ?

My previous & current manager will never give their references. So, what shall I do ? In this case, my Statutory Declaration will work without their signature in the declaration.

Regards,
Imran.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 6:10 am
Just Joined

Dear Imran,

Regards
Dear Aahmed

what is that expensive options to get the documents certified in the KSA? also please mention that while we fill the ACS and DIAC forms, PO Box addresses are acceptable?
Old Feb 14th 2011, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Dear Aahmed

what is that expensive options to get the documents certified in the KSA? also please mention that while we fill the ACS and DIAC forms, PO Box addresses are acceptable?
Dear ishtiaqasghar

Embassy or Consulate of India ( 40 SAR each copy)... almost same or higher cost with other Embassies , check your country high commission website.

Your home address can't be PO Box , they need address for verification , you must give them the address you are living physically. you know what I mean.
For ACS you can give them PO box address , If you have already applied , inform your Assessor about KSA mail system and update PO box.

there is a space for 2 address in DIAC form , one is permanenet and other is communication address.
You must give communication address with P.O Box , as In KSA , Mail will not reach to you ever if it doesn't have PO box in delivery address as far as expat's concern.

All the best.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

remo is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Aahmed

You can get your documents attested from Australian Embassy in Riyadh, they charge SAR 75 per copy/Page. You need to get prior appointment (by phone) for attestation.

Embassy address: Diplomatic Quarter, Riyadh - Telephone: 488 7788 - Fax: 488 7973