Applying for 175 PR in Auckland?

Old Oct 24th 2010, 9:19 pm
dkc
Just Joined

dkc is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Applying for 175 PR in Auckland?

Hi,

I'm in Auckland now waiting for my skill assessment. I've my IELTS 7.0 in all bands and my Australian qualification/work certificates here. Is it possible that I lodge the application with the Australian Consulate here instead of the online version?

I went there to see the fee and it's stated $2250NZD which is lower than lodging online paying $2500AUD.

Anyone??
Old Oct 25th 2010, 2:00 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for 175 PR in Auckland?

Originally Posted by dkc
Hi,

I'm in Auckland now waiting for my skill assessment. I've my IELTS 7.0 in all bands and my Australian qualification/work certificates here. Is it possible that I lodge the application with the Australian Consulate here instead of the online version?

I went there to see the fee and it's stated $2250NZD which is lower than lodging online paying $2500AUD.

Anyone??
No, you cannot apply at the Australian Consulate. You must apply to DIAC. If you don't want to apply online you can send a paper based application to ASPC. As for the fee, it is $2250 AUD, not NZ $.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 2:05 am
dkc
Just Joined

dkc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thx for your reply.
So does it mean that the price list is specifically for New Zealand citizen to apply? Otherwise there would be no point to put the price there as a signboard.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 2:07 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dkc
Hi,

Thx for your reply.
So does it mean that the price list is specifically for New Zealand citizen to apply? Otherwise there would be no point to put the price there as a signboard.
The cost is $2250 AUD no matter where you apply. It's likely a typo on the part of the consulate.