Applying 175 in April-Please Help

Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Aratirt60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applying 175 in April-Please Help

I planned to apply for 175 in April 2nd weak.
At present my points are:

Exp: 10
Modl:15(.net and c# spl)
Ielts:25

Total-140.

Does it effect as per the new rules published on feb 8th?

does these points change if i apply in April 2010?
does the "points test review" apply to all those who apply after Feb 8th?
will there be any change in the Occupation point and experience point?
I am confused.Please Help.
-Arati.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying 175 in April-Please Help

Originally Posted by Aratirt60

Total-140.

-Arati.
No-one has a crystal ball with which to predict what will happen in April.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Aratirt60

Total-140.

-Arati.
You sure are confused.com! The MODL has been revoked so at the very most you only have 120 - 125 points. None of us know what is going to happen with points tests, although I think DIAC are going to publish more on this on the 12th Feb. That is all I can tell you im afraid. If you have the points then I would apply - but entirely up to yourself
Old Feb 12th 2010, 10:08 am
Just Joined

amitb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
You sure are confused.com! The MODL has been revoked so at the very most you only have 120 - 125 points. None of us know what is going to happen with points tests, although I think DIAC are going to publish more on this on the 12th Feb. That is all I can tell you im afraid. If you have the points then I would apply - but entirely up to yourself
hope for the best..... no one knows the time....DIAC is trying to act like god. thats too bad
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:43 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amitb
hope for the best..... no one knows the time....DIAC is trying to act like god. thats too bad
No, DIAC is trying, quite rightly, to act like the Immigration Dept for Australia, looking after the intersts of the country.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Geet_1982
Hi all,

Please guide me !!!!

I received +ve ACS letter (oracle Specialization) in January and currently getting ready to give IELTS i.e. on 20th mar.

But due to this new rules I have to get 7 bands in each module. I am currently getting 110 points if I get 6 bands. I'm not sure if I can get 7 bands each module.
I want to know if there any way to get more than 120 points according to new rules.

Or do I need to wait for new SOL list..?

I’m totally confused, please guide me...
Hi, do you realise that you can post your own new thread on BE to ask for specific advice? It's not really fair that you have posted this on 3 other threads (well thats what Iv noticed so far!)

To answer your question. We do not know what the new SOL is going to be. If you get a band 6 in each module this will give you 15 points, my advice would be to concerntrate on IELTS to achieve a 7 in all parts to obtain 25 points, thus taking you to 120 points. And don't encroach on other's threads!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Si T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to all

Hello wilson01,

You want know why I have posted same query in three different threads. I want know three different opinion, three different suggestion...
Certainly not from the people like you.

See its public forum... moreover I have posted my query in the related thread...

You 'f*** A** H*** dont tell me where to post my query.

Why dont you shut ur bl***y mouth!!!

Mind your own business!!!
And I suggest you show a little humility if you want the help of other people on this forum.

Very easy to be a tough guy over the net you idiot. I wonder if you would have the nerve to do it face to face. As I understand it Wilson is a female and I for one don't take kindly to people like you treating women like that.

She was actually trying to help you by suggesting you create your own thread where you will have more chance of getting a multitude of answers rather than hijack the thread of others. If you also notice the emoticons it was done toungue in cheek.

Obviously an inbred such as yourself would struggle to realise the difference. By the way the correct saying is F****** A*** H*** not F*** A*** H*** and one such as yourself should know the difference.

Last edited by Si T; Feb 14th 2010 at 6:24 pm.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 6:32 pm
Banned

Geet_1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Si T
And I suggest you show a little humility if you want the help of other people on this forum.

Very easy to be a tough guy over the net you idiot. I wonder if you would have the nerve to do it face to face. As I understand it Wilson is a female and I for one don't take kindly to people like you treating women like that.

She was actually trying to help you by suggesting you create your own thread where you will have more chance of getting a multitude of answers rather than hijack the thread of others. If you also notice the emoticons it was done toungue in cheek.

Obviously an inbred such as yourself would struggle to realise the difference. By the way the correct saying is F****** A*** H*** not F*** A*** H*** and one such as yourself should know the difference.
I have deleted the message not becuase i dont have nerve.... but becuase I have few good friends on this forum...

Moreover, I dont want get suggestion from a person who is such rude, that too in the situation like this wherein every one is confused and in distress and in need of information....

the way he/she responded is not welcoming!!

For your information I am also female...
Old Feb 14th 2010, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you need to learn to be more ladylike then.

Frankly, I quit the immigration forum myself earlier this week because I am sick and tired of being on the receiving end of abuse like this. Allthough this really took things to a new low level.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 6:47 pm
Home and Happy

I have deleted the message not becuase i dont have nerve.... but becuase I have few good friends on this forum...

Moreover, I dont want get suggestion from a person who is such rude, that too in the situation like this wherein every one is confused and in distress and in need of information....

the way he/she responded is not welcoming!!

Language of that kind is NOT tolerated on this forum. You will have discovered that you are no longer a member of this forum.

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 14th 2010 at 9:05 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2010, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Language of that kind is NOT tolerated on this forum. You will have discovered that you are no longer a member of this forum.
Great Job Pollyana,
Such member should be banned...no way.
Thanks.
Old Feb 16th 2010, 9:49 am
Just Joined

leo_mean_lion is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well Done