Appliying for VISA 887 IELTS Requirement

Old May 20th 2017, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

dilruk336 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Appliying for VISA 887 IELTS Requirement

Hi all,

I live in Australia for the past two years in reginal area and going to apply for VISA 887.

I have some concern regarding IELTS Requirement for the main Aplicant.

In DIBP Site, there is no any clu regarding the main applicant IELTS requirement. It says ,

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-...ent-checklist#

English language requirements Evidence of English language ability – dependent applicant(s)

• Evidence of Functional English for each dependent applicant who is 18 years or older at the time this application is lodged. Evidence of Functional English can be provided up until the time the application is decided.
  • If you will not be providing evidence a dependent applicant has Functional English, you should advise that you will pay the second instalment of the visa application charge. This charge will be requested when required by the processing office.
The second instalment of the visa application charge is not payable if it was previously paid in relation to the subclass 475, 487, 489, 495 or 496 visa the dependant applicant currently holds.

Do i need to do the IELTS test again before applying visa 887 ? Please advice me.

Thanks
Old May 23rd 2017, 4:18 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appliying for VISA 887 IELTS Requirement

Please read the advice and do not bump posts (site rule 13).

You posted the requirements yourself - it does not ask for main applicants IELTS does it!
Old May 23rd 2017, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Please read the advice and do not bump posts (site rule 13).

You posted the requirements yourself - it does not ask for main applicants IELTS does it!
One does wonder how was the IELTS passed the first time, with such appalling reading/comprehension skills.
Old May 23rd 2017, 12:15 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xizzles
One does wonder how was the IELTS passed the first time, with such appalling reading/comprehension skills.
A lot of people get really anxious about visa applications and like to double check that they've got it right. I think the OP's English skills are very good considering it's their second language.
Old May 23rd 2017, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
A lot of people get really anxious about visa applications and like to double check that they've got it right. I think the OP's English skills are very good considering it's their second language.
That's a fair statement.

Anyway, good luck with the OP's application!