Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

applied March 2005 and still in internal checks

applied March 2005 and still in internal checks

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

luckycountry is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry applied March 2005 and still in internal checks

Can some one please let me know whats this Internal check is all about. I applied in March 2005 and bond lodged Sep 7th. Ever since, my CO is refusing to email me back on any updates.

Only my region manager replied back saying the case is in internal checks in dec 2005. How long does this take and is it true when the case is in internal checks your CO will not make any correspondence with you.

I asked for a genuine info and she still refuses to reply eventhough I cleary mentioned I dont need a status update, just an answer for the query.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Lucky
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:42 am
Just Joined

jojo2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: applied March 2005 and still in internal checks

Dear Lucky,

From my experience, they will reply if there is something which you may have to submit or take note of. They generally won't respond quickly to queries about progress or status of internal checks etc. When ever they wanted some information, my CO answered to every email I sent. But never replied when I asked about the status or progress.

I hope your case will be finalized soon as it has taken such a long time.

Jojo
-Waited 2 years for the Visa
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

luckycountry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: applied March 2005 and still in internal checks

Thanks Jojo, appreciate your reply and congrats for you life down-under..
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: applied March 2005 and still in internal checks

Fairlly much in the same boat as you...started the ball rolling back in Oct04 with the TRA,but we were told by CO in nov05 that they will get back to us on the 31/01/06,this passed ...emailed CO who said still doing internal checks? and out of their control....maybe somebody knows...where are they doing the interal check's is it in Oz or here in the UK...somebody said it was in Oz...but who knows..

Our Pcc run out end April,again CO has said they will let us know if we will need to do them again...but dont do them until they say...

so if you reading this...... you very nice CO in region 3..not asking for an update but please hurry up