Application process went ahead?

Old Nov 22nd 2002, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

gokul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application process went ahead?

Dear Friends,

I have received an email from South Australian State on 21 Nov 2002 that they have received a copy of my information from DIMIA. I have applied as Skilled Independent with skill matching. I have found my CV in website http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills.html which is very short but shows my experience and qualifications.

Does that mean that they have verified my academic and experience certificates and that application process went ahead?

Thanks for your inputs.

Best regards,
Gokul
Old Nov 22nd 2002, 3:36 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application process went ahead?

Originally posted by gokul
Dear Friends,

I have received an email from South Australian State on 21 Nov 2002 that they have received a copy of my information from DIMIA. I have applied as Skilled Independent with skill matching. I have found my CV in website http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills.html which is very short but shows my experience and qualifications.

Does that mean that they have verified my academic and experience certificates and that application process went ahead?
Obviously not. DIMIA and Immigration South Australia are two different organizations.

The email simply means that your Skills Matching information has been transmitted to Immi SA by DIMIA. That's all. Why is it that people tend to read too much into any letters/emails?

Peter
Old Nov 22nd 2002, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skill Matching

I've had a look at this and it is hard to know whether my details are loaded. I didn't receive an email tellling me I was added (sent 14 months ago)

Some have a lot of information and therefore more useful. How do I get the database altered?

Secondly is there a point? Has anyone ever been contacted via this database? (ASCO 111211 - general manager)
Any ideas
Mash...

Originally posted by ptlabs
Obviously not. DIMIA and Immigration South Australia are two different organizations.

The email simply means that your Skills Matching information has been transmitted to Immi SA by DIMIA. That's all. Why is it that people tend to read too much into any letters/emails?

Peter