APPLICATION TO OZ!! HELP

Old May 16th 2008, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all
Default APPLICATION TO OZ!! HELP

Hi
I,m abit confused. I have read messages from people that have said they sent there applications on such and such a date, and some had them back within 2 - 3 weeks.

Is this the main application you have to send to Oz once you,ve done your VETASSESS and passed the practical??

My agent told me that when we send application it will take 4 months or so to come back!!

Any help on this subject would be great.

Thanks
Old May 16th 2008, 5:51 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Re: APPLICATION TO OZ!! HELP

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi
I,m abit confused. I have read messages from people that have said they sent there applications on such and such a date, and some had them back within 2 - 3 weeks.

Is this the main application you have to send to Oz once you,ve done your VETASSESS and passed the practical??

My agent told me that when we send application it will take 4 months or so to come back!!

Any help on this subject would be great.

Thanks
it may depend on the type of visa they have applied for as some types are processed quicker than others
Old May 16th 2008, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paul30
it may depend on the type of visa they have applied for as some types are processed quicker than others
Hi
We are going on a skilled visa as my hubby is a builder. His occupation is on the demand list, so would this make a difference on the time scale???
Mandy
Old May 16th 2008, 7:30 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi
We are going on a skilled visa as my hubby is a builder. His occupation is on the demand list, so would this make a difference on the time scale???
Mandy
Sounds like a skilled independent visa which is one of the most common types. Yes, you send your skills assessment in and once you have that then you make your application to DIAC and wait out the visa process. So think 5 months to get a visa grant after you have sent the main application in, and add an extra couple for the skills assessment process.
Old May 17th 2008, 1:00 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

VETASSESS assesses applicants with degree and diploma qualifications (these take a few weeks to process) as well as certain UK based trade skills applications (which take a few months).

Best regards.