"Application being processed further"

Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

dondownunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default "Application being processed further"

Hi all

I have received the message "Application being processed further" on my 175MODL application online tracker page. Does anybody know what this means?

regard

don
Old Jul 13th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: "Application being processed further"

This means you are sent to indefinite wait state .

Hmm....not kidding --- actually, your app is with DIAC and its in processing queue. You have to wait until CO is assigned to your app.

you can however, pass your time with: http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Jan&year=08

Good Luck!
Peace.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dondownunder
Hi all

I have received the message "Application being processed further" on my 175MODL application online tracker page. Does anybody know what this means?

regard

don
i have noticed that msg too since 2 days ago...hopefullt its a hope after long time no hear....what was ur date of file i was feb applicant
Old Jul 13th 2008, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

lexycam is on a distinguished road

Hi Don

Mine also says the same.... I applied back in Feb and it hasnt changed. The only thing that has changed is the medicals on the main page. Had them done in June and they changed to recieve not long after they recieved them and now it has changed to 'Finalised'

You will notice on your document checklist that is probably says 'required' next to the complete list. I belive this changes as and when you get allocated a case officer. On mine it stills say required on the medicals on the checklist page even tho I know they are finalised as it says on the front page!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the wonderful land of visa limbo

When did you apply??
Old Jul 13th 2008, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lexycam
Hi Don

Mine also says the same.... I applied back in Feb and it hasnt changed. The only thing that has changed is the medicals on the main page. Had them done in June and they changed to recieve not long after they recieved them and now it has changed to 'Finalised'

You will notice on your document checklist that is probably says 'required' next to the complete list. I belive this changes as and when you get allocated a case officer. On mine it stills say required on the medicals on the checklist page even tho I know they are finalised as it says on the front page!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the wonderful land of visa limbo

When did you apply??
Cool i have same situation here but meds still recievd not finalised yet
anyway welcome to waiting family hehe
Old Jul 13th 2008, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dondownunder
Hi all

regard

don
Hi, ours says application - processing commenced. Is that the same thing as yours?
We applied in march08 for 175 MODL. Our meds show finalised on front page but on document checklist everything is still required.