application

Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:38 pm
Delbert

alan dell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default application

Hi All,

In 1995 I immigrated to Australia in 1997 I returned to the UK
I have decided to return to Australia via the skilled independent route.
In 1995 I was assesed as a 1st Class Machinist and once landed received My trade certificate.
My trade is on MODL do you think having My Australian trade certificate will help Me pass TRA.I personally can't see why I have to do this as My trade has been recognised before.Secondly the TRA address is a P.O Box,can I still use a courier for postage?

Al
Old Jan 29th 2005, 7:32 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: application

Originally Posted by alan dell
Hi All,

In 1995 I immigrated to Australia in 1997 I returned to the UK
I have decided to return to Australia via the skilled independent route.
In 1995 I was assesed as a 1st Class Machinist and once landed received My trade certificate.
My trade is on MODL do you think having My Australian trade certificate will help Me pass TRA.I personally can't see why I have to do this as My trade has been recognised before.Secondly the TRA address is a P.O Box,can I still use a courier for postage?

Al
Unless you specifically have a migration skill assessment from TRA that's acceptable to DIMIA (and this is unlikely as the current process only was brought in in 1999) - you need a new TRA assessment. However your Australian trade cert may help in the process.

You've asked this already:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276615

Also - you seem to asking a lot of questions about Canadian immigration on the Canadian forum - it's not that easy to migrate to two places at the same time.

Jeremy
Old Jan 29th 2005, 7:48 pm
Delbert

alan dell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: application

We have canadian immigration visas(independent skilled) but have decided not to pursue for various reasons.
We have opted for Australia,Do you have a problem with that!