Anyone Got Their Visas Recently?

Old May 7th 2002, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Anyone Got Their Visas Recently?

hI EVERYONE JUST TRYING TO GET ANOTHER UPDATE ON WHERE LONDON HAVE MANAGED TO GET UPTO WITH THE DISHING OUT OF THE VISAS? ANYONE GOT THEIRS THIS WEEK ? WE HAVENT!!!
NEVER MIND EH
JOANNE
Old May 8th 2002, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

hibee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone Got Their Visas Recently?

Hi Joanne ,
I applied in Dec 2000 My Agent called last week and they said they had not even looked at mine yet and would not indicate when they would. I am in Skilled Team 2. So Who knows what is happening??????.

Cheers
jamie
Old May 8th 2002, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh God Jamie
That says alot doesnt it because we are with skilled team 2 as well, so heres to a long wait then eh !!!
You get a bit disheartned dont you , well yours has been what now 17 months what a wait. Did you or have you had your medicals done? We have just had to renew our police checks, medicals already done , what a total pain the arse
Chins up
Joanne
Old May 8th 2002, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Agent advised not to do medicals or Police Checks Until we get our Pre - Grant Through, We live in hope, He also said that London had been Granted another 750 Visas so maybe we will hear soon. Wont hold my breath

Cheers
Jamie.
Old May 8th 2002, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

It wont be long now just think what lies ahead when it all comes together , you know the " running round like a headless chicken thing" it will be great wont it .
Joanne
P.S were you heading to , and what do you all do ?
Old May 8th 2002, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

My wife has an aunt near Melbourne , But she has just moved in to the Country to live with her Daughter, we were initially going to stay with her until we got settled not sure if that will happen now as she is about 200km away from Melbourne Now, I applied as a Communications Tradesperson ( Telecomms) , My Wife is a PrimarySchool office /auxillary worker, We also now have the Problem Waiting so long ,that my Daughter who started school early will be going in to her Standard grade year after the Summer, Will probably ask for advise regarding this nearer the time, Quite like the look of Perth , but think my wifes aunt would be dissapointed if we done that, We did not go the Sponsored route as she is a Pensioner and we did not wont to bother her , she went over on the £10 boat and has not been back since and has no inclination to do so. How about yourselfs?????
Old May 8th 2002, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Jamie
We are joanne 34 , paul 34 , scott 11 and shawnie 9 we are heading to perth , went out xmas 2000 loved it and cant wait to get back. Paul is a bricklayer so hopefully will get a job,keep our fingers crossed. Sent application in september 2001 and as i said with medicals etc, which is yet to be proved as a faster way.
I am a full time mum and do a bit of part time shop work ( which actually sells all the quicksilver , billabong,fat face , surf type gear so am already getting ready for the move clothes wise)
Keep in touch Joanne
P.S I have a uncle and cousins in western australia
Joanne
Old May 8th 2002, 10:20 pm
Hair-Cut-And-Tr

hi, about the 750 extra visa london has been granted is that good or bad news or
confusing news because we dont know if their are 750 people still left waiting to be
seen to,(good news) or is their still 2000 applications still waiting to get sorted
(crap news)so if we only had the figures of people still waiting gathering dust in
london we could then say GOOD NEWS. calm down, calm down, deep breaths think of that
nice auss weather just keep WAITING and keep looking at headingdown under posting
messages youve got your visa so sod off (only jokeing one mechanic to another and all
that). going watching my dirty vid of steve urwin wrestling crocks.

hibee <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > My wife has an aunt near Melbourne , But she has just moved in to the Country to
    > live with her Daughter, we were initially going to stay with her until we got
    > settled not sure if that will happen now as she is about 200km away from Melbourne
    > Now, I applied as a Communications Tradesperson ( Telecomms) , My Wife is a
    > PrimarySchool office /auxillary worker, We also now have the Problem Waiting so
    > long ,that my Daughter who started school early will be going in to her Standard
    > grade year after the Summer, Will probably ask for advise regarding this nearer the
    > time, Quite like the look of Perth , but think my wifes aunt would be dissapointed
    > if we done that, We did not go the Sponsored route as she is a Pensioner and we did
    > not wont to bother her , she went over on the £10 boat and has not been back since
    > and has no inclination to do so. How about yourselfs?????
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > jamie sim
    >
    > jamie sim
    >
    > Alan Collett
    >
    > Yvonne
    >
    > It ain't the destination that's important, just the journey....
    >
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com