British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Anyone got RSMS Visa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/anyone-got-rsms-visa-540886/)

ponyrama Nov 3rd 2008 11:32 pm

Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Swheeler (Post 6938869)
we applied on the 3rd October going to be working for the same co as burkins well oh is. South Oz, our house is on the market but we havent had one viewing:thumbdown: so i dont know what to do, my head is sort of spinning at the moment what order do i do things in.:confused:

Make a huge list! Then relist it all. And tick things off as you go. Do you have a date for going in mind? Start with that and work backwards with your list - things should start to fall into place in your mind that way. Good Luck. It's soooooooo exciting!:thumbsup:

janjanxx Nov 4th 2008 12:05 am

Originally Posted by ponyrama (Post 6938882)
Make a huge list! Then relist it all. And tick things off as you go. Do you have a date for going in mind? Start with that and work backwards with your list - things should start to fall into place in your mind that way. Good Luck. It's soooooooo exciting!:thumbsup:

So your Visa took less then one month to grant !!! Blimey :thumbsup:

Looking forward to Oz Nov 4th 2008 12:24 am

Originally Posted by janjanxx (Post 6938990)
So your Visa took less then one month to grant !!! Blimey :thumbsup:

I know!! Pony is the little star of the sky we all want to be like!!

looky Nov 9th 2008 3:58 pm

Really quiet in here. Have you people given up hope?

Burbage Nov 9th 2008 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by looky (Post 6957526)

What is this thing "hope" to which you refer?

Safin Nov 9th 2008 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by looky (Post 6957526)

Hope????

This is how I feel about my chances of even logging right now
:lol::sad_smile::cry_smile::broken_heart: :confused_smile::angry_smile::confused::mad: :thumbdown:

Ie no change here so nothing to say

Please someone have something good happening visa wise

looky Nov 9th 2008 5:10 pm

I did mail a letter informing them of my 175 application and to inform me before granting of 857 if it is after 175 was granted. Come to think of it, if I do get my 175 I would put in a letter to immi to cancel the 857...so I'm not sure if I send them that letter for nothing and their laughing upon reading that letter :rofl: But I did say if the 857 is to be granted in a short timeframe after getting the 175 (a day or a week after 175 grant for example.)...so maybe I didn't mail in that letter for nothing after all. :p As usual there isn't any response.

janjanxx Nov 9th 2008 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by looky (Post 6957631)
I did mail a letter informing them of my 175 application and to inform me before granting of 857 if it is after 175 was granted. Come to think of it, if I do get my 175 I would put in a letter to immi to cancel the 857...so I'm not sure if I send them that letter for nothing and their laughing upon reading that letter :rofl: But I did say if the 857 is to be granted in a short timeframe after getting the 175 (a day or a week after 175 grant for example.)...so maybe I didn't mail in that letter for nothing after all. :p As usual there isn't any response.

When we quiet you know - they are quiet.... just hope their Christmas season hasn't started early in Aus.... how about another 50 Visa's before you close for the christmas break ...:thumbsup:

Looking forward to Oz Nov 9th 2008 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by Safin (Post 6957574)
This is how I feel about my chances of even logging right now
:lol::sad_smile::cry_smile::broken_heart: :confused_smile::angry_smile::confused::mad: :thumbdown:

I thought I was the only one who hadn't lodged yet!! It's nice to know I am not alone! Although I totally get your frustration!! Us sisters should stick together!

On a good note - I don't think i have formally announced it on here but...my RCB was granted on 5 Nov!! woohoo. One step closer!

(note my updated signature!!). :thumbsup:

Safin Nov 10th 2008 8:24 am

Well done Looking forward to Oz if it's through them DIAC approval looks positive

- I am officially the lasthorse in the is race now. Not even put into RCB!

Looking forward to Oz Nov 10th 2008 9:35 am

Originally Posted by Safin (Post 6959806)

- I am officially the lasthorse in the is race now. Not even put into RCB!

No! Your not the last one. I'm sure there are others out there who are further behind! At least you have chums to hang out with to help pass the time whereas they...

And you never know, tomorrow we may have a new RSMS applicant. As the famous saying goes "You're not the first and you're certainly not the last!!

:thumbup:

Chin up chuck. xx

Safin Nov 10th 2008 10:19 am

well I did mean - last horse in this thread. But yes I know there's others out there struggling a whole lot more than I am. But just because someone is starving in africa doesn't mean I don't get hungry. Think thats' why I've not been on this thread for a bit - trying not to think about it too much for a bit as the whole being messed about by the company thing was really getting to me.

SO... Where is the newby who hasn't done RCB yet - are you out there........

janjanxx Nov 10th 2008 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by Safin (Post 6960129)
well I did mean - last horse in this thread. But yes I know there's others out there struggling a whole lot more than I am. But just because someone is starving in africa doesn't mean I don't get hungry. Think thats' why I've not been on this thread for a bit - trying not to think about it too much for a bit as the whole being messed about by the company thing was really getting to me.

SO... Where is the newby who hasn't done RCB yet - are you out there........

Seems Brisbane made a amazing turn around time .... SA applicant lodged 23/10 got visa already............ actually took 18 DAYS ..

Hello - please pick up a June file instead of October !!!:thumbdown:

Safin Nov 10th 2008 7:59 pm

Wow - didn't see that one. Hope for you yet JanJanxx

janjanxx Nov 10th 2008 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by Safin (Post 6961208)
Wow - didn't see that one. Hope for you yet JanJanxx

Dont think so Saf as my file is in the back log ... do you think that's a good enough reason???

I certainly dont...