Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

aNYONE BEEN WAITING MORE THAN 6 WEEKS FOR 457?

aNYONE BEEN WAITING MORE THAN 6 WEEKS FOR 457?

Old Aug 13th 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

stubbieholder31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default aNYONE BEEN WAITING MORE THAN 6 WEEKS FOR 457?

Hi, has anyone else been waiting for more than 6 weeks for there 457 visa?
We submitted 6 weeks ago today and I noticed that many people have had a very quick turn around, not us though!
I realise it can take up to 12 weeks just wondered if that is more realistically the case. I was hoping we would have had it by now.
Oh well, looks like endless days of checking again............................
Old Aug 14th 2008, 2:15 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: aNYONE BEEN WAITING MORE THAN 6 WEEKS FOR 457?

32 weeks but dont worry, my mate got his in 4 weeks....my lawyer wasnt the greatest.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
32 weeks but dont worry, my mate got his in 4 weeks....my lawyer wasnt the greatest.
i got it in six weeks.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Hi we are putting our 457 visa in next week, and we have heard from some that they got their's in three weeks and others have had to wait 8-12, i guess i the luck of the draw really and if they have just to process you or you and your family. Dont worrie you'll get there.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

Sorry to jump on thread - i have just submitted for me hubby and two kids 12 and 16 they have only asked for x rays for the four of us but someone told me school kids need medical anyone been n this position?

PS my friend got her 457 in 9 weeks and looked like completely straight forward app for 1 person
Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

swmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angib
Sorry to jump on thread - i have just submitted for me hubby and two kids 12 and 16 they have only asked for x rays for the four of us but someone told me school kids need medical anyone been n this position?

PS my friend got her 457 in 9 weeks and looked like completely straight forward app for 1 person
School children have to have a Medical for 457 visa and depending on your occupation you might have to as well,my 14 and 16 year olds both had a Medical for our 457 visa.Hope this helps clarify.