Anybody been rejected?

Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

vanessandave has a spectacular aura aboutvanessandave has a spectacular aura aboutvanessandave has a spectacular aura about
Default Anybody been rejected?

Hi, we have just lodged our visa application and was wondering if anybody out there has had their application rejected, or if you have had any problems...e.g. with medicals, police checks, not enough points.....

I'm just trying to pre-empt any problems we may come accross.

Thanks!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anybody been rejected?

Well no problems as yet, but we have been waiting a long time to be allocated a case officer, we applied last august and the only thing we have heard from the migration dept is that they have received our application.
Hopefully we should hear something soon

Good luck with your application! hope it goes well

Vik
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

As far as I am aware the only things you are likely to be rejected for is something on the medicals, police checks or not being totally honest with them.

As long as your healthy, honest and an all round good egg you should be ok.

Cx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:01 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I know someone who was refused a 136 visa recently due to their son's autism, they did everything they could but LCU decided not to pass his medicals due to the likelihood of him not being able to financially support himself later in life. He's only 8 now!!!! :curse:
Beth x x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I know someone who was refused a 136 visa recently due to their son's autism, they did everything they could but LCU decided not to pass his medicals due to the likelihood of him not being able to financially support himself later in life. He's only 8 now!!!! :curse:
Beth x x
oh no....
Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:06 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocCake
oh no....
Yeah it's a good friend of mine too. She's totally gutted and there's nothing she can do about it!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:13 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

From what I've seen usually it's the health problems that'll get people rejected. It doesn't happen often but I have seen people on here get refused.

The other reasons are also valid and could cause rejection (lying on application, work reference problems and police checks). I mention work references because some people have been known to fudge their references in order for it to fit what they need. If DIMA checks and finds they weren't truthful then it's game over.

The not enough points thing would cause your application to be pooled if it was just under the pass mark. It presumably sits there for a year in case the points drop, this is pretty much a dead end though because they rarely do. So it's not exactly a refusal.

So in short.... if you meet the requirements for the visa and pass the medicals and police checks plus telling the truth and having no further complications then you will get your visa.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

vanessandave has a spectacular aura aboutvanessandave has a spectacular aura aboutvanessandave has a spectacular aura about

That's reassuring...we certainly haven't lied, and are hopefully fit enough.

The way I see it, immigrants are needed to help the Oz economy prosper, so there should have to be a good reason why an application was refused.

That is really bad news about the autistic child. Is there a possibility of getting him assesed because from what I understand 'autism' is a very broad description, or is it a case of all cases are rejected out of hand.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:51 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by vanessandave
That's reassuring...we certainly haven't lied, and are hopefully fit enough.

The way I see it, immigrants are needed to help the Oz economy prosper, so there should have to be a good reason why an application was refused.

That is really bad news about the autistic child. Is there a possibility of getting him assesed because from what I understand 'autism' is a very broad description, or is it a case of all cases are rejected out of hand.
No......not all cases are refused. My daughter has a bowel disease and Aspergers Syndrome and she was OK with meds.
My friend's son was very unco-operative on one of the tests he was requested to do.....and wouldn't speak!!!
Kids eh?!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

....My friend's son was very unco-operative on one of the tests he was requested to do.....and wouldn't speak!!!
Kids eh?!!!!!
Beth x x
LOL, they sure know when to play up!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Beth x x
God Beth that is ******* awful. That is neither their fault or the fault of the child. I feel so sorry for people like that, as if they haven't already had a bad run in life, this happens just to pull them down a little more.

Please send them all our love and hope that they are ok.

Kind regards

Lou xxxx
Old Mar 29th 2008, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

enewer_12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical and pcc request

Hi every one just a quick question when u are ask to undertake medical and pcc does it mean your points has been accessed against the point factor already?. your contribution will highly be appreciated.I am new to the thread

regard,
Enewe
Old Mar 30th 2008, 2:14 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Medical and pcc request

Originally Posted by enewer_12
Hi every one just a quick question when u are ask to undertake medical and pcc does it mean your points has been accessed against the point factor already?. your contribution will highly be appreciated.I am new to the thread

regard,
Enewe
Yes it has been done.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:48 am
Just Joined

blue_bd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All;
I applied for visa subclass 136 in may 2007 from high risk country. Yesterday we did medical. My husband smokes 2-3 stick. I mentioned that on the medical will that create any problem for our visa?

Please reply.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by blue_bd
Hi All;
I applied for visa subclass 136 in may 2007 from high risk country. Yesterday we did medical. My husband smokes 2-3 stick. I mentioned that on the medical will that create any problem for our visa?

Please reply.
perhaps you should ask this in another thread? as its not really to do with this thread..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.