Anybody applying in July?

Old Jul 23rd 2006, 10:43 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody applying in July?

Originally Posted by conat
I asked the same on here and JAJ replied and said it will be checked over to make sure it is a valid application and if not it will be sent back to you but if all is ok they debit your credit card and it waits to be appointed a CO.

I think it takes about a month to receive an acknowledgement.
See here:http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385258

No BIG envelope marked "return to sender" through the letter box so far

J
fingers crossed then that we don't get a 'return to sender'! Our app is in Adelaide as we speak so should be with ASPC by Monday
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:35 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to ask - has anyone that applied in July had the fee debited yet from their credit card? Or anyone had any acknowledgement?

Kath xx
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Ours is in oz now, sent it last wednesday to agent and it is going out to Dimia in the morning. Will let you know when we get an ack and debit confirmation

Have only just updated as have been a way on an extremely mad, hedonistic, boozy hen weekend in Barcelona.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
Just wanted to ask - has anyone that applied in July had the fee debited yet from their credit card? Or anyone had any acknowledgement?

Kath xx
Hi Kath

Hubby has just checked last months visa statement and it was dated 27th, so our statement will be here before the weekend, will let you know then. he's too lazy to set up online account

Here's hoping, at least will know its been looked at

Jackie
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:07 pm

Hi Kath

Hubby has just checked last months visa statement and it was dated 27th, so our statement will be here before the weekend, will let you know then. he's too lazy to set up online account

Here's hoping, at least will know its been looked at

Jackie
Ooh yes let me know please I've checked mine online and no sign of it yet (they've had it a whole day now )
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:15 pm
Account Closed

Ooh yes let me know please I've checked mine online and no sign of it yet (they've had it a whole day now )

lol, what you like missus? they got it then?

I will let you know as soon as. Think I will nick his card and set online account up myself. Men...!!

take care

J

just noticed who signed for your package, ours was virginia

Last edited by conat; Jul 25th 2006 at 10:17 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:18 pm

I will let you know as soon as. Think I will nick his card and set online account up myself. Men...!!

take care

J
Lol, yes they got it yesterday hooray!

Ooh yes, get that online account set up - I can't be doing with this phoning and looking through paperwork lark - far easier just to log in seeing as I spend so much time on here anyway
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:23 pm
Account Closed

Lol, yes they got it yesterday hooray!

Ooh yes, get that online account set up - I can't be doing with this phoning and looking through paperwork lark - far easier just to log in seeing as I spend so much time on here anyway
It is a lot easier, our current account is online banking and pay all our bills this way, but hubby has nothing to do with it, which suits me really (does not see how much I've REALLY spent on lamps:scared:

J
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:37 pm

It is a lot easier, our current account is online banking and pay all our bills this way, but hubby has nothing to do with it, which suits me really (does not see how much I've REALLY spent on lamps:scared:

J
Lol, ah very wise
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

Lol, ah very wise
:Big Grin:
Old Jul 26th 2006, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

take care

J

just noticed who signed for your package, ours was virginia
Hi J

Ours was signed for by Virginia aswell - on 13 July.

Scotschick
Old Jul 26th 2006, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kath

Just got hubby to phone credit card company and still no sign of the money coming off (after nearly 2 weeks). Wish they would hurry up.

Scotschick
Old Jul 26th 2006, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Hi Kath

Just got hubby to phone credit card company and still no sign of the money coming off (after nearly 2 weeks). Wish they would hurry up.

Scotschick
Argh, how frustrating! I've checked ours again today too - no debit yet I saw someone the other day had theirs debited within 24 hours!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Argh, how frustrating! I've checked ours again today too - no debit yet I saw someone the other day had theirs debited within 24 hours!

I know I just read that post too.

Maybe it's just aswell it's hubby's credit card that was used otherwise I would be on the phone every day. This waiting is killing me - what will I be like after a few more months!!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 7:56 pm

Originally Posted by Scotschick
I know I just read that post too.

Maybe it's just aswell it's hubby's credit card that was used otherwise I would be on the phone every day. This waiting is killing me - what will I be like after a few more months!!!!!!
I know it's ridiculous isn't it - we've got no self control lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.