Any reputable agents in the Philippines?

Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

pink_margarita is on a distinguished road
Default Any reputable agents in the Philippines?

Please recommend any reputable agents who specialize in IEAUST or TRA assessment in the Philippines...thanks!

Have been looking for one but some don't really understand the whole CDR process
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:03 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any reputable agents in the Philippines?

Originally Posted by pink_margarita
Please recommend any reputable agents who specialize in IEAUST or TRA assessment in the Philippines...thanks!

Have been looking for one but some don't really understand the whole CDR process
Hi there! I dunno really of any good agent back home. Yap, I'm Pinay but based here in Riyadh. Got our visa lately but we're DIY (do-it-yourself) applicants. We'll be flying this June for Melbourne. If you think your case is straight, an agent may not be necessary. Just in case, seems like we have loads of good ones here like Geoge Lombard and Alan Collett. I believe they can accommodate your application. Just do a search in this forum. Good luck with your application.

Cheers,
Hannah
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Hi hannah!

i did all my reports and collected the requirements already. Its just that there are some things that are not so clear to me, like the status of the university i came from, the way I present my CDR(it's a report needed for Engineers Australia), etc...
in short, i need to consult my papers prior to lodgement just to make sure i enhanced what needs to be and just wanna do it right the first time.

I also want to discover other options.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:42 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

Hi hannah!

i did all my reports and collected the requirements already. Its just that there are some things that are not so clear to me, like the status of the university i came from, the way I present my CDR(it's a report needed for Engineers Australia), etc...
in short, i need to consult my papers prior to lodgement just to make sure i enhanced what needs to be and just wanna do it right the first time.

I also want to discover other options.
I think you're doing just fine, meaning thinking of doing things right the first time. Some lawyers do pre-migration services only, e.g. checking your points and docs. You might do that. Try checking with DIMIA site if your school is accredited. MAny Phil schools are accredited. BE sure your transcripts and diploma re in English.

Some impt tips, be sure to present your docs professionally. For ease, tab every section. That way, the case officer won't have a difficult time assessing your application. Put "ALL' pertinent documents, even the simplest but related seminar you attended. More is better...

Good luck to your application. Are you applying under 136 or STNI? Where are you headed for? If in Melbourne, do keep in touch. I'll PM to you my contact address. BTW, we'll be going home to Phil this June prior to landing.

Cheers,
Hannah
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by amendoza
I think you're doing just fine, meaning thinking of doing things right the first time. Some lawyers do pre-migration services only, e.g. checking your points and docs. You might do that. Try checking with DIMIA site if your school is accredited. MAny Phil schools are accredited. BE sure your transcripts and diploma re in English.

Some impt tips, be sure to present your docs professionally. For ease, tab every section. That way, the case officer won't have a difficult time assessing your application. Put "ALL' pertinent documents, even the simplest but related seminar you attended. More is better...

Good luck to your application. Are you applying under 136 or STNI? Where are you headed for? If in Melbourne, do keep in touch. I'll PM to you my contact address. BTW, we'll be going home to Phil this June prior to landing.

Cheers,
Hannah
I will be applying under Skilled Independent, though I have an aunt in Sydney and that's where i'm headed for. Thanks for the tips and i'll keep them in mind!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:43 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Why not hire a MARA registered agent based in Australia?
Choose well - not all agents (even registered ones) know much about CDR.

Jeremy
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

JonEthan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there. Fellow pinoy here.
My auntie is an agent but she's based in Sydney. She visits Philippines every now and then and she has some clients from all over the country.

Let me know if you're interested so I can PM you her contact details.

Good luck!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JonEthan
Hi there. Fellow pinoy here.
My auntie is an agent but she's based in Sydney. She visits Philippines every now and then and she has some clients from all over the country.

Let me know if you're interested so I can PM you her contact details.

Good luck!
hi jonethan!

yes, pls send me her contact details....would you know if she has handled CDR cases?