Any June 2006 visa applicants?

Old May 27th 2006, 6:02 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Any June 2006 visa applicants?

Hi everyone,

We'll be sending off our application for a skilled independent 136 visa with on June 1st. Just wondering if anyone else is about to send off there application.

We have everything together, we just need one or two more documents certified and then I can put everything in order and send off.

I'm also wondering who has jobs lined up or when you will start applying for jobs.

My husband is a mining engineer (MODL) and it should be pretty easy to find a job. But the recruiter tolds us it's better to wait until the visa has been issued. Our problem is we don't want to go over until after Christmas so I'm not sure when we should start applying. Maybe we could just send in a general resume and a detailed cover letter stating our circumstances.

Any ideas?

Haley
Old May 27th 2006, 7:57 pm
Hardwickgang6

Default Re: Any June 2006 visa applicants?

> Hi everyone,
    > We'll be sending off our application for a skilled independent 136
    > visa
    > with on June 1st. Just wondering if anyone else is about to send off
    > there application.
    > We have everything together, we just need one or two more documents
    > certified and then I can put everything in order and send off.
    > I'm also wondering who has jobs lined up or when you will start
    > applying for jobs.
    > My husband is a mining engineer (MODL) and it should be pretty easy to
    > find a job. But the recruiter tolds us it's better to wait until the
    > visa has been issued. Our problem is we don't want to go over until
    > after Christmas so I'm not sure when we should start applying. Maybe
    > we
    > could just send in a general resume and a detailed cover letter
    > stating
    > our circumstances.
    > Any ideas?
    > Haley
    > --

Hi
We sent our visa off to the agent today, so we will be June 06 MODL
aswell.
We are hoping to go to Brisbane or surrounding areas.

Shelly

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Old May 28th 2006, 2:21 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

We'll be headed to the Hunter Valley region in New South Wales. We'll probably buy a house in Singleton since there are a whole bunch of mines around there. But again all this depends on where my husband finds a job.

Haley
Old May 28th 2006, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any June 2006 visa applicants?

We're going to be June applicants. Got to get some stuff certified and so on so it'll be within next 10 days max before courier comes to collect.

We're being sponsored in on RSMS - hubby's a farm manager. We've got 2 houses, one dog and a lot of childrens toys to sell yet but aiming to be in South Australia by 1st week of October. (RSMS tends to be quickish).

Live in Cambs at moment, nr Peterborough, with a 3 yr old and 5 yr old.
Old May 30th 2006, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Leeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enoughLeeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: Any June 2006 visa applicants?

Looks like I'll be a June applicant.
Prospective Marriage Visa lodged. Already had medical done and awaiting Police Checks
Old May 30th 2006, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
Hi everyone,

We'll be sending off our application for a skilled independent 136 visa with on June 1st. Just wondering if anyone else is about to send off there application.

We have everything together, we just need one or two more documents certified and then I can put everything in order and send off.

I'm also wondering who has jobs lined up or when you will start applying for jobs.

My husband is a mining engineer (MODL) and it should be pretty easy to find a job. But the recruiter tolds us it's better to wait until the visa has been issued. Our problem is we don't want to go over until after Christmas so I'm not sure when we should start applying. Maybe we could just send in a general resume and a detailed cover letter stating our circumstances.

Any ideas?

Haley
HI Haley

we will be one of the last 139 applicants for June.
Old May 30th 2006, 6:59 am
Canuck/Aussie

I'm just wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. I'm not sure what the other visa's are like but on the 136 the last few pages are declarations that you need to sign. Does anyone know if this needs to be certified (witnessed), or can we just sign it at home and send it off. I've looked and can only find references to statutory declarations, and it doesn't say that on the form.

I would rather not get them certified if I didn't need to.

Haley
Old May 30th 2006, 7:51 am
Hardwickgang6

> > HI Haley
    > > we will be one of the last 139 applicants for June.
    > I'm just wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. I'm not
    > sure
    > what the other visa's are like but on the 136 the last few pages are
    > declarations that you need to sign. Does anyone know if this needs to
    > be certified (witnessed), or can we just sign it at home and send it
    > off. I've looked and can only find references to statutory
    > declarations, and it doesn't say that on the form.
    > I would rather not get them certified if I didn't need to.
    > Haley
    > --

Hi
We sent off 136 app to agent on Saturday, we only signed the last page
as the other ones were for Skilled independent regional.
If it is wrong then I guess the agent will send them back to us, but you
don't need witnesses for these.
Shelly

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Old Jun 1st 2006, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Putting the finishing touches together for a 138. Looking to move to Brisbane (western suburbs), my wife has family there.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:03 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by comet555
I'm just wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. I'm not sure what the other visa's are like but on the 136 the last few pages are declarations that you need to sign. Does anyone know if this needs to be certified (witnessed), or can we just sign it at home and send it off. I've looked and can only find references to statutory declarations, and it doesn't say that on the form.

I would rather not get them certified if I didn't need to.

Haley
Hi Haley
We did ours through an agent. If you are talking about the declaration that says something like you will not claim off the Oz government....we just signed it and were not told to certify it. Infact we didn't certify or sign infront of any witnessess for any of the visa forms....only the documents.If we should have done I'm sure the agent would have told us to or sent it back to us.
Sponge
Old Jun 1st 2006, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sponge
Hi Haley
We did ours through an agent. If you are talking about the declaration that says something like you will not claim off the Oz government....we just signed it and were not told to certify it. Infact we didn't certify or sign infront of any witnessess for any of the visa forms....only the documents.If we should have done I'm sure the agent would have told us to or sent it back to us.
Sponge
Well be June 06 137 to Victoria. Best case scenario the points go up for English proficiency and we get the 5 extra points, so we'll be a 136.
Nick
Old Jun 1st 2006, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
HI Haley

we will be one of the last 139 applicants for June.
Cath,

Not necessarily the last as we are stillwaiting for our docs to be released by customs could be days apparently. If your courier is quicker we may be the last.

Cheryl
Old Jun 1st 2006, 5:14 pm
Canuck/Aussie

Thanks for the advice about the declarations. We will just sign the forms and send them off, and we'll save a little money too.

Thanks... good luck everyone.

Haley
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Cath,

Not necessarily the last as we are stillwaiting for our docs to be released by customs could be days apparently. If your courier is quicker we may be the last.

Cheryl
Oh my goodness - i cant believe they still have it Cheryl!! They better not do that with ours..do they not realise those sending over have deadlines!!

can you not ring customs and advise them of the urgency?? or have you tried to bribe DIMA by including a banana or something else banned.LOL??? I know its not a laughing matter - i do apologise.. but seriously its worth a call to them??
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:46 pm
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice
Smile Any June 2006 visa applicants?

Hi I hope I will be one of the last few who will lodge 139. I have almost completed all documents just waiting for assessment from ACS. hope i will get positive assessment b4 12th June. N then I will put my case till 20th of June.

Pray for my assessment.

Thanks

Haroon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.