Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

Old May 3rd 2006, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

[QUOTE=ohippy]
Congratulations
angelaxx
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:54 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
WE GOT IT !!!!!!! Email from agent - visa granted today. Thanks everyone for keeping me going when it got tough - it'll be your turn next I promise !!

made up for you mate

congratulations

go and get your flights

enjoy your new life

(thanks)
jan xx
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:57 am
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

WE GOT IT !!!!!!! Email from agent - visa granted today. Thanks everyone for keeping me going when it got tough - it'll be your turn next I promise !!

OMG !!!! I was just about to write you a little note saying keep your head up, SOOO PLEASED FOR YOU WELL DONE !!!! Your earlier note looked so painful!!
YIPPEEEE !!!!!!!
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

many congratulations. enjoy your new life.
denise peter and family
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for more movement on this thread tomorrow

Lisa.xx
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:03 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on getting the visa. We had our medicals today so I hope it won't be long for us too.

Dave
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happy chappy
Congratulations on getting the visa. We had our medicals today so I hope it won't be long for us too.

Dave
How did you get on ? Shouldn't be too long now then
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:08 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

How did you get on ? Shouldn't be too long now then
Very well thanks, we did our medicals in Maidenhead and the staff there were great especially with the kids.

We now have to sit back and wait.
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Very well thanks, we did our medicals in Maidenhead and the staff there were great especially with the kids.

That's the worst bit !
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:14 pm
Live it not dream it!!

That's the worst bit !
I am very impatient too

Just noticed from your profile you have two girls 7 and 9. Our two girls are the same ages, are they looking forward to the move as our 9 year old is not too sure. Where are you heading to?
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:15 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

at least there is no more you can do now its out of your hands mate
(thats what i thought anyway)

did you have them requested?

to pass the time away have a clear out and sell what you dont want at a car boot

jan xx
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:21 pm
Live it not dream it!!

Originally Posted by robos
at least there is no more you can do now its out of your hands mate
(thats what i thought anyway)

did you have them requested?

to pass the time away have a clear out and sell what you dont want at a car boot

jan xx
They were requested yes.
I am selling loads of stuff on Ebay and my sister is buying a place so am hoping to be able to help her out with a few things.

Dave
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am very impatient too

Just noticed from your profile you have two girls 7 and 9. Our two girls are the same ages, are they looking forward to the move as our 9 year old is not too sure. Where are you heading to?
That reminds me I need to change that. They turned 8 and 10 last week. Both of them are really keen to go. The 10 year old changes her mind quite regularly but overall is keen to go. It helps that we've met up with a few people who are also going to Perth and have daughters her age so she feels like she already has a couple of friends before we go.

We've decided to leave for Perth at the end of the school hols too - that way they won't have seen their friends on a regular basis so it won't be so much of a wrench - at least I hope that's how it works !
Old May 4th 2006, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

Masadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

That reminds me I need to change that. They turned 8 and 10 last week. Both of them are really keen to go. The 10 year old changes her mind quite regularly but overall is keen to go. It helps that we've met up with a few people who are also going to Perth and have daughters her age so she feels like she already has a couple of friends before we go.

We've decided to leave for Perth at the end of the school hols too - that way they won't have seen their friends on a regular basis so it won't be so much of a wrench - at least I hope that's how it works !

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!
phoned DIMIA at 1.42am this morning and was told we have a C.O alllocated,great news.
E-mail from agent at 3.45AM this morning ,WE GOT THE VISA,its a surreal feeling and is slowly sinking in, readyfor the champers tonight,goona be extra nice to customers at work today.
Good luck to everyone waiting ,the Dec thread is well and truly on the move.

Thanks

STEVE
Old May 4th 2006, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Masadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Masadal
GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!
phoned DIMIA at 1.42am this morning and was told we have a C.O alllocated,great news.
E-mail from agent at 3.45AM this morning ,WE GOT THE VISA,its a surreal feeling and is slowly sinking in, readyfor the champers tonight,goona be extra nice to customers at work today.
Good luck to everyone waiting ,the Dec thread is well and truly on the move.

Thanks

Steve(42),Diane(34),Lauren(10),Mitch.(6)
TRA applied for 14-6-2005
TRA approved 18-10-2005
STNI applied 11-11-05
STNI approved 05-12-05
Main Visa Application applied 09-12-05
Ack'd 16-12-05
Payment debited 21-12-2005
Unrequested meds done 26-1-06
Unrequested PCC payment debited 27-1-06
PC's posted to agent 17-2-06
Phoned Oz to confirm paperwork in order 10-04-06
Told we are Region 2
Advised of Case Officer
STEVE
our timeline was

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.