Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

nalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by SarahL
Hi - our application was received at DIMA on 16 Aug, although no acknowledge as yet or money taken out yet - at least we know now that somethings moving, I'm expecting a delay as the July applicants are still waiting for acknowlegments.

Sarah
As I know, many July applicants have received the acknowlegment. Hope we'll get it soon...

Last edited by nalin; Aug 29th 2006 at 1:00 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

MrPowell is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by SarahL
Hi - our application was received at DIMA on 16 Aug, although no acknowledge as yet or money taken out yet - at least we know now that somethings moving, I'm expecting a delay as the July applicants are still waiting for acknowlegments.

Sarah
I am applying as a defacto so the wait times are different (much shorter). As everyone else in this thread is going for a different visa I guess I'll stop posting in it to avoid future confusion. Good luck all!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all
Red face Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Good luck Mr P - hope you don't have to wait too long.

S
Old Aug 30th 2006, 1:02 pm
Lesade

Hi
Thought I would add our names here if nobody minds, our Agent sent our
136 Skilled Independant - MODL off end July, just got acknowledgement
letter this morning saying it arrived on 3rd August....
So don't despair the letters are arriving, just gotta sit back and wait
for CO allocation...

--
lesade
Posted via http://www.gettingdownunder.co.uk

Old Aug 30th 2006, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi,
we have just signed up with agency-hope they are good-ASA-anyone heard/delt with them? WE are planning to go to Perth-been there b4-got 'rellies' there-great place!!

I really cant wait to get this application moving-I'm waiting for a reference for my skills assesment!

Good luck with all those August etc applications-fingers crossed
x
Old Aug 31st 2006, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

BlackPSP will become famous soon enoughBlackPSP will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi all waiting friends ^_^

My application arrived ASPC on 25th August, waiting same as everybody ^_^

Also I just got STNI confirmation e-mail from the state on August 29, Hopefully everything going well. Good luck to everyone. Keep updating.

Take care all of you.

Last edited by BlackPSP; Aug 31st 2006 at 3:08 am.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of

Nearly six weeks on from lodging the application, no acknowledgement yet.
Think I'm turning into an insomniac, checking for e-mails at all hours......yaaaawn. God I'm knackered, hope we'll hear something soon ;-)

All the best loz
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

MrPowell is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Loz4Oz
Nearly six weeks on from lodging the application, no acknowledgement yet.
Think I'm turning into an insomniac, checking for e-mails at all hours......yaaaawn. God I'm knackered, hope we'll hear something soon ;-)

All the best loz
Just thought I'd post to say I got my permy visa on the 4th, so pretty chuffed with that - good luck all!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:43 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

so glad we aint the only ones still waiting ours arrived in adelaide 04/08 im going out of my mind waiting for the acknowledgement and forever checking online banking to see if moneys come out, yet again no luck there either.

Good Luck All
Old Sep 6th 2006, 6:28 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewandkate
so glad we aint the only ones still waiting ours arrived in adelaide 04/08 im going out of my mind waiting for the acknowledgement and forever checking online banking to see if moneys come out, yet again no luck there either.

Good Luck All

We havent heard anything yet either though we are a few weeks behind everyone else! Come on Dimia wheres our acknowledgments.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of

Woo Hooooo
Got home from work today, got wifey to check cc balance and guess what........ there's been a large amount (approx £900) debited from the account. CC provider don't offer internet banking so can't check exact amount and who it's been paid to.
It's gotta be DIMIA who's debited that. Hopefully acknowledgement will follow soon. Woo Hoooooooooo, Loz
Old Sep 6th 2006, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

barney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MrPowell
Just thought I'd post to say I got my permy visa on the 4th, so pretty chuffed with that - good luck all!
Congratulations, when are you planning to make the move?

Tracey
Old Sep 6th 2006, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Got the acknowledgement e-mail this evening............ phew. Maybe I'll sleep better tonight.;-)

Let's hope that this a sign of things to come and that y'all get your ack's soon.

Good luck, Loz
Old Sep 6th 2006, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nalin
We are (Myself & Wife) going to send our application (136-MODL/Offshore) tomorrow (16/08/2006). Anyone else in the same boat??

Hi, last telegraphic transfer for agents fees went two days ago so application will be lodged as soon as they have it their end.

Hubby is brickie and I'd like to not have to work

Sorry just realised it's September now!! Der....
Old Sep 6th 2006, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Loz4Oz
Got the acknowledgement e-mail this evening............ phew. Maybe I'll sleep better tonight.;-)

Let's hope that this a sign of things to come and that y'all get your ack's soon.

Good luck, Loz

Great news sleep well - still waiting this end, can't sleep either.

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.