Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice
Default Re: Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Was hoping to be a March applicant, but looks like I will be an April applicant now. Still waiting for skills assessment to come back! ho hum!

Any one else want to join me as April 06 crew?

Jackie x
Hi,
In same boat as you. Awaiting TRA assessment.
Agent said it will be 4-5 weeks she thought, so we might just make it into April applications!
Becky
Old Mar 28th 2006, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Was hoping to be a March applicant, but looks like I will be an April applicant now. Still waiting for skills assessment to come back! ho hum!

Jackie x
Hi Jackie

Am also going to be an April applicant agent has just sent us the SK47 to sign going to bank to order $ cheque 2morrow going on a 139 visa to Melbourne PC's done only need to do Meds TRA have said yes so now the wait there is going to be quite a few of us applying this month

Vanessa x
Old Mar 28th 2006, 10:01 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VanessaB
Hi Jackie

Am also going to be an April applicant agent has just sent us the SK47 to sign going to bank to order $ cheque 2morrow going on a 139 visa to Melbourne PC's done only need to do Meds TRA have said yes so now the wait there is going to be quite a few of us applying this month

Vanessa x

best of luck vanessa! let us know how you go on!

Jackie x
Old Mar 28th 2006, 10:02 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by draper5
Hi,
In same boat as you. Awaiting TRA assessment.
Agent said it will be 4-5 weeks she thought, so we might just make it into April applications!
Becky
Hope you get a quick turnaround becky! best of luck!

Jackie x
Old Mar 29th 2006, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

HOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud of

Jackie x
Just joined the site but have been following it for a while! Hope to be an April bod all being well!!
Old Mar 29th 2006, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HOSM
Just joined the site but have been following it for a while! Hope to be an April bod all being well!!
Welcome to the site. Seen from your other posting your going for 137 visa WA the same as us. What occupation are you applying under?
Tracie
Old Mar 29th 2006, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

HOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Welcome to the site. Seen from your other posting your going for 137 visa WA the same as us. What occupation are you applying under?
Tracie
Thanks. I'm an accountant so going under 2211-11. How about yourself? Tomorrow will be my day 10 since applying for sponsorship to WA.
Old Mar 29th 2006, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice

Hope you get a quick turnaround becky! best of luck!

Jackie x
Thanks. Let us know when you hear and we'll do likewise!
Old Mar 29th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. I'm an accountant so going under 2211-11. How about yourself? Tomorrow will be my day 10 since applying for sponsorship to WA.
Nurse. you should hear anyday now. good luck.
Tracie
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:29 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by draper5
Thanks. Let us know when you hear and we'll do likewise!
Will do Becky! Posty has just been this morning......no air mail letter for me again!
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:30 am
Living the Dream!

Welcome HOSM! Hope your not waitng too long!

jackie
Old Mar 30th 2006, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Welcome HOSM! Hope your not waitng too long!

jackie
Thanks Jackie! I hope so too! I rush home to check the post every day already, god knows what I'll be like when I submit my visa app!
Old Mar 30th 2006, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

bluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to all

Well I better Join the Thread - Looks like being a Long Haul.

Wife - Hairdresser !! (Self Employed) ACSO 4931-11

Me - Shipping Agent - Can help with your Containers out to Aus though !!

Oh and the 2 Boys

Applied TRA - 25.01.06
Approved TRA - 09.02.06

Applied STNI - 08.03.06 (Western Australia)
Approved STNI - 09.03.06 !!

Main Application Sent (By Agent) : 24.03 - (134 or 137)

So 6 Months of Nervous Twitching and Nail Biting to Look Forward to !!
Old Mar 30th 2006, 10:02 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bluenico
Well I better Join the Thread - Looks like being a Long Haul.

Wife - Hairdresser !! (Self Employed) ACSO 4931-11

Me - Shipping Agent - Can help with your Containers out to Aus though !!

Oh and the 2 Boys

Applied TRA - 25.01.06
Approved TRA - 09.02.06

Applied STNI - 08.03.06 (Western Australia)
Approved STNI - 09.03.06 !!

Main Application Sent (By Agent) : 24.03 - (134 or 137)

So 6 Months of Nervous Twitching and Nail Biting to Look Forward to !!
Hi and good luck but aren't you a March applicant?

Lou
xx
Old Mar 30th 2006, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

bluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to all

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Hi and good luck but aren't you a March applicant?

Lou
xx
No Lou

Application would not get to Australia until 30th March - May not get process under way til April........Still be a long wait anyway !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.