Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:30 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Was hoping to be a March applicant, but looks like I will be an April applicant now. Still waiting for skills assessment to come back! ho hum!

Any one else want to join me as April 06 crew?

Jackie x

Jackie

Forgot to ask - what's the timline on your skills assessment?

Lou
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 5:32 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sia
I hope to be sending mine on Thursday next week.
This coming Sunday I am getting married (!!!!) so I am just waiting to obtain
my marriage certificate and then everything will be ready to go!

After 8.5 years of dating I am finally marrying the love of my life!
I have been in love with him since I was 12 years old!

Oh how sweet! thats true love for you! Have a fabulous day on Sunday! Come back and tell us about it in the barbie!

Love jackie x
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 5:34 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Jackie

Forgot to ask - what's the timline on your skills assessment?

Lou
The ANMC seem to take 3-4 weeks on average. I sent mine off 3 weeks ago next Tuesday, so fingers crossed!

Jackie x
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

sion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud of

Was hoping to be a March applicant, but looks like I will be an April applicant now. Still waiting for skills assessment to come back! ho hum!

Jackie x
Hi,
was hoping to send it off this week (136 skills visa) but missus had a bad hair day and didnt get her photos done.
Looks like I will be an April applicant aswell.

good luck

sion
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Sally1971 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Jackie x

Waiting for a Stat Dec to come in the post from Australia and then I will be sending off our Prospective Marriage Visa application!! So we will be an early April applicant.

Sally

PS - Good Luck Everyone
Old Mar 24th 2006, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Jackie x
ditto
when did you send your skills assessment ours seems like its taking foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever!
Old Mar 24th 2006, 7:06 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by farrierswife
ditto
when did you send your skills assessment ours seems like its taking foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever!

I cannot believe you are still waiting. You must be almost 6 weeks. What occupation did you apply under?
Old Mar 24th 2006, 7:19 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

ditto

Mine took a few weeks, but if you remember early last year they were taking like 2 to 3 months minimum ! so think yourslef lucky . I also get this feeling you will be celebrating sometime next week......WATCH THIS SPACE !
Old Mar 24th 2006, 7:27 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Mine took a few weeks, but if you remember early last year they were taking like 2 to 3 months minimum ! so think yourslef lucky . I also get this feeling you will be celebrating sometime next week......WATCH THIS SPACE !

If they were slow early last year - when did they start to speed up? Any ideas?

Lou
Old Mar 24th 2006, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suzy
I cannot believe you are still waiting. You must be almost 6 weeks. What occupation did you apply under?
farrier
apparantly its a 'rare' occupation and there are not many assessors that can assess?! if that makes sense!!
Old Mar 24th 2006, 8:24 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

farrier
apparantly its a 'rare' occupation and there are not many assessors that can assess?! if that makes sense!!
You shoe horses - is that right? I've heard of it and can only imagine there can't be many farriers in Oz. I can see why you've been waiting now.

Good luck with it and fingers crossed for you it will be soon.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 8:47 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by sion
Hi,
was hoping to send it off this week (136 skills visa) but missus had a bad hair day and didnt get her photos done.
Looks like I will be an April applicant aswell.

good luck

sion

PMSL I wasted a week as my hair didn't look right for the photos either!
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:31 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
You shoe horses - is that right? I've heard of it and can only imagine there can't be many farriers in Oz. I can see why you've been waiting now.

Good luck with it and fingers crossed for you it will be soon.
Farrier this is just for you..

A man is walking along some fields when he see's a sign for a farm hand needed. He walks into the farm and finds the farmer and says "I've come about the job advertised", the farmer replies "Well its actually a farrier we need, have you ever shoed horses before ?", "No replies the man, but I told a donkey to fu** off once !"

Well I found it funny

Nick
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:50 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nick72

A man is walking along some fields when he see's a sign for a farm hand needed. He walks into the farm and finds the farmer and says "I've come about the job advertised", the farmer replies "Well its actually a farrier we need, have you ever shoed horses before ?", "No replies the man, but I told a donkey to fu** off once !"

Well I found it funny

Nick
no one else did !!!

Old Mar 24th 2006, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

suzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nick72

Well I found it funny

Nick
I found it funny too,keep them coming,
Suzi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.