ANMC skills assessment

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:13 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default ANMC skills assessment

Is anyone waiting for there skills assessement to come back or has anyone recently got there's back? If so how long did it take?

Cheers Jackie x
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ANMC skills assessment

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Is anyone waiting for there skills assessement to come back or has anyone recently got there's back? If so how long did it take?

Cheers Jackie x
God Jackie have you still not heard anything, have you tried giving them a ring, how long has it been now?
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Jackie x

Jackie mine was about 6-7 weeks as they asked for the original statement of entry.

Ali
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

pippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud of

The wife's took 4 weeks (or 6 weeks if you include postage time at the end).

Send them an email asking what's happening and how long it should take.

The reply we got said 'Your application has been completed and posted to you on friday 03/032006'. Seems a little unclear, but the letter seems to have taken a couple of weeks.

David
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road

Cheers Jackie x
Posted mine a month ago, haven't heard anything yet.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 10:07 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gnarrabup
Posted mine a month ago, haven't heard anything yet.

I'm the same as you Gnarrabup, mine went off 4 weeks tomorrow.

They have everything from me that they could possibly need. I did send an email last week they said it was still being processed! S'pose I will just have to sit it out! Strange how some get theres back in a couple of weeks innit?

Gnarrabup let me know when you hear and I will do the same.

Jackie
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:47 pm
Living the Dream!

I'm the same as you Gnarrabup, mine went off 4 weeks tomorrow.

They have everything from me that they could possibly need. I did send an email last week they said it was still being processed! S'pose I will just have to sit it out! Strange how some get theres back in a couple of weeks innit?

Gnarrabup let me know when you hear and I will do the same.

Jackie

Still no news.......so we have submitted forms for our police checks while the wait goes on

.....and on.....

.......and on! (deep sigh!)

J x
Old Apr 12th 2006, 11:15 am
Living the Dream!

Still no news.......so we have submitted forms for our police checks while the wait goes on

.....and on.....

.......and on! (deep sigh!)

J x

...and on......and on!

J x