ANMC Sills assessment -Passed

Old Dec 20th 2005, 1:35 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Post ANMC Sills assessment -Passed

Hi all got the first bit sorted, got the letter of determination from the ANMC woooohooo now I can apply for the visa in march happy days.

Time to celebrate with a cup of tea lmao

Justin
Old Dec 21st 2005, 12:04 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANMC Sills assessment -Passed

Originally Posted by eljustino
Hi all got the first bit sorted, got the letter of determination from the ANMC woooohooo now I can apply for the visa in march happy days.

Justin

Congratulations Justin! you must be so excited. I am getting all the stuff I need to send my skills assessment off in the New Year. Just sent off my NMC verication form. Did you have to wait long to receive the letter of determination? Ideally I would like to be able to submit visa application by early March at the latest.

Jackie
Old Dec 21st 2005, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Justin
Congrats Buddy!

Welcome to the IT Gang What was your ACCO Code though ?

Ghanghro
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:14 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ghanghro
Congrats Buddy!

Welcome to the IT Gang What was your ACCO Code though ?

Ghanghro
nursing mate, asco 2325-11 mental health nurse
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:35 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

nursing mate, asco 2325-11 mental health nurse
Hi mrs JFW

I submitted my anmc assessment by courier DHL on the 30th November, used interparcel 26 quid. Recievedf a letter by airmail on the 19th Dec, I had passed enclosed letter of dettermination. I will also be applying for the visa in March. The 14th will give me exactly one years post qualifying experience, and thats when I will be submitting my application.

What type of nurse are you just out of interest? looks like we will have similar timframes, we must keep in touch and keep each other informed of our progress.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news,congratulations
Hilary
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:19 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mrs JFW

I submitted my anmc assessment by courier DHL on the 30th November, used interparcel 26 quid. Recievedf a letter by airmail on the 19th Dec, I had passed enclosed letter of dettermination. I will also be applying for the visa in March. The 14th will give me exactly one years post qualifying experience, and thats when I will be submitting my application.

What type of nurse are you just out of interest? looks like we will have similar timframes, we must keep in touch and keep each other informed of our progress.

Please keep in touch, it will be good to have someone going through a simelar timeline. I am a general nurse (critical care), I'm trying to get my visa application in before the big 40 (March) so I don't lose the 5 valuable points!
It must be a great feeling to have passed your skills assessment, its like a major hurdle has been cleared! Have a wonderful christmas and new year!
Jackie x
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:22 am
Living the Dream!

Hi mrs JFW

....Just noticed you live up the road from me . Did you go to last Manchester meet? we may have already met? I will be at the next meet on 4th Feb, might see you there?

Jackie x
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:35 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
....Just noticed you live up the road from me . Did you go to last Manchester meet? we may have already met? I will be at the next meet on 4th Feb, might see you there?

Jackie x
Hi Jackie,

No I didnt go to the last Mancester meet, the next one Clayton Green?? Not sure were that is?

Justin
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:43 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

Hi Jackie,

No I didnt go to the last Manchester meet, the next one Clayton Green?? Not sure were that is?

Justin
By the way, ANMC quote 48 hours to process the documentation ( skills assessment), They took almost 3 weeks, if your on a tight deadline, dont rely on them too do things quick of the bat. Are you doing the full assessment or the modified? How hard was it to tell the rest of the family? telling mine was not easy, i.e. the mother!!

Regards

Justin