Am I the only one left

Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

HojuroGaja is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Am I the only one left

Lets claim for a refund and not emmigrate. They missed their chance of having top quality immigrants...
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

thank you all for your kindness. Andy
Old Jul 4th 2005, 7:07 pm
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by flapsterhp
Could do with some good luck, my father passed away on Friday and I desperatley wanted him to know before he died, gues it wasn't meant to be. Andy
Sorry to hear your news Andy. It has been a long time hasn't it. I'm April 13th 2004. Just paid my bond last week.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by youcanlaugh
Sorry to hear your news Andy. It has been a long time hasn't it. I'm April 13th 2004. Just paid my bond last week.
Seems like a lifetime ago that we started the whole thing, in fact I think it was. Got to get better soon. Andy
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:53 am
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough

Waiting...
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:54 am
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by HojuroGaja
Lets claim for a refund and not emmigrate. They missed their chance of having top quality immigrants...
LOL

I dont wanna do that as me and my wife still love Australia for the rest of the bulk
Old Jul 5th 2005, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

varsani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by yinwong
LOL

I dont wanna do that as me and my wife still love Australia for the rest of the bulk
HI GUYS,
MY APPLICATION WAS LODGED 16TH FEB 04, WERE STILL WAITING TOO........... HOUSE JUST SOLD,BOOKED FLIGHTS FOR 25TH SEPTEMBER TO BRISBANE,HOPE VISA COMES IN NEXT FEW WEEKS.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 5:24 am
Maverick

myvkee is on a distinguished road

Could do with some good luck, my father passed away on Friday and I desperatley wanted him to know before he died, gues it wasn't meant to be. Andy

hi andy, there are lots of Pre-Julyers still waiting for their visa grant....sorry about your dad.
May god rest him in peace and serenity.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Suachris is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: Am I the only one left

or are there still some pre july left on the shelf with me. Andy
Nope, still waiting as well. Worst of all is that they have had the AoS money for seven months now and the meds and all other docs since mid-April.