Am I the only one left

Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future
Red face Am I the only one left

or are there still some pre july left on the shelf with me. Andy
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:16 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am I the only one left

Originally Posted by flapsterhp

I thought all you pre-Julyers had got it.
I'll cross my fingers for you that you get it this week.

I've just been ranting on another thread that I'm a Jan 05 MODL yet Feb 05 non MODL's are getting it before me.

I hope you're the next one to be able to say you got it.
Good Luck
Marie
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
I thought all you pre-Julyers had got it.
I'll cross my fingers for you that you get it this week.

I've just been ranting on another thread that I'm a Jan 05 MODL yet Feb 05 non MODL's are getting it before me.

I hope you're the next one to be able to say you got it.
Good Luck
Marie
Could do with some good luck, my father passed away on Friday and I desperatley wanted him to know before he died, gues it wasn't meant to be. Andy
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:26 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Hang in there as there are alot of visas being granted and i suppose they cant issue them all on one day. Hopefully yours will be granted very soon

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Trish

Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:35 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Could do with some good luck, my father passed away on Friday and I desperatley wanted him to know before he died, gues it wasn't meant to be. Andy

So sad to hear that, fingers crossed you hear something very soon.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Not the only one... applied May 2004... no visa yet!!

PS Sorry to hear about your loss.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:39 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Tried to send you some karma but I must've sent you some already. I'm really sorry to hear your bad news Andy. Perhaps some higher authority had it planned that way so that you would still be around to see your dad and to help the rest of your family out before you go. Words are not adequate enough, but I wish you well.

Anne
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future

very sorry to hear your bad news. he will still know. i am march 04. its horrible isn't it. i feel we've been badly treated. i rang them this morning and cried. bit stupid. good luck for the morning and to any other pre july.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Am I the only one left

Please be patient and don't feel sick of waiting. I totally understand your feeling as I was in that feeling before. You know??? it took me 1.4 year to get my visa. Believe me it's worth to wait.
I am sure you will feel very very happy and relief when it comes...not too long for Pre July for sure.
Hang in there and good luck (You will get it very soon).

Originally Posted by longreach
Not the only one... applied May 2004... no visa yet!!

PS Sorry to hear about your loss.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:46 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I'd just like to wish you luck with your visa and add that I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanette Jones will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Am I the only one left

Not on your own, we applied AOS, May 2004. Med requests and police checks all done, just waiting.

Sorry about your sad news Andy, we had a family death from Aus and we were'nt there, we know how it feels.

Got to be soon for us surely!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jeanette Jones
Not on your own, we applied AOS, May 2004. Med requests and police checks all done, just waiting.

Sorry about your sad news Andy, we had a family death from Aus and we were'nt there, we know how it feels.

Got to be soon for us surely!
i wonder why we are all still waiting. we should compare last point of contact. my last request, after meds etc was for aos. all done mid may. what about others?
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:01 pm
Staying in BoxHill

chessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to all

Application sent on 14/04/04 and I am still waiting!!!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanette Jones will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: Am I the only one left

Originally Posted by ahoy
i wonder why we are all still waiting. we should compare last point of contact. my last request, after meds etc was for aos. all done mid may. what about others?
Our last request was for medicals and police checks May 05, the aos was requested in November 04! No consistency here, just how they work it is beyond us!!

Seems like they are processing 2005 visa's still and we are coming in behind them again. Anyone else got any views?
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

HojuroGaja is on a distinguished road

You're not the only one...

We sent our skill assessment off to ACS on 15 Dec 2003, then main application to DIMIA arrived in Adelaide on 13th of April 2004. So we've been waiting for about 18.5 months so far. Starting to get a bit frustrated...

Hopefully sometime soon...

Cheers

Peter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.